Kickin' it at the Fort

How do we know this guy was in a rocking chair? He don't look like he's in no rockin' chair to me. Dem's da rules, ya know.

Bama Ed

PS - dOn't makE phun oPh My gramMer! I mAe Bee fRom alabammer buT At Leest Im knOt phroM Mi-ss-iss-ippi.

Rules...
tumblr_o3zxt7m6Pr1qahdmvo7_250.gif
I didn't get impression he cared about rules. In fact, I had to wait until he moved to the table to get this shot.
IMAG0894.jpg

My not be The Porch, but I'm thinkin fishin' is a pretty reasonable replacement. Judges, what say yee?

My not be The Porch, but I'm thinkin fishin' is a pretty reasonable replacement. Judges, what say yee?

As someone who has had to appear as a plaintiff in the "Kickin' It" court, I am filing a "friend of the court" brief that supports this application before any judge who chooses to try this case.

Bama Ed

While our learned colleague Bama Ed has filed an Amicus Brief to the court on the accused's behalf his current position is in direct opposition of the one he took just a short time ago. Now unless he is claiming the John Kerry exemption to counter his prior statements :
How do we know this guy was in a rocking chair? He don't look like he's in no rockin' chair to me. Dem's da rules, ya know.

Bama Ed

PS - dOn't makE phun oPh My gramMer! I mAe Bee fRom alabammer buT At Leest Im knOt phroM Mi-ss-iss-ippi.
I submit that the photo in question while a significant display of alternative methods of how to KICK IT AT THE FORT the poster be guided to PICTURE OF THE DAY for a full hearing

It was a tough shot to capture but I am sure it would have passed muster with the JUDGE had you posted the one of Mrs Bert's Mom jumping that railing to get on the porch

I am in awe of people who can sit on the porch. When we are moseying on by those parts as we are usually chasing a 2 year old! When she conks out on the afternoon boat ride back to the Fort, we usually take the time for a leisurely stroll back to 1500 or 2000 from the dock. Looking forward to enjoying the porch (hopefully) 4th of July week.

I am in awe of people who can sit on the porch. When we are moseying on by those parts as we are usually chasing a 2 year old! When she conks out on the afternoon boat ride back to the Fort, we usually take the time for a leisurely stroll back to 1500 or 2000 from the dock. Looking forward to enjoying the porch (hopefully) 4th of July week.

I tied mine to the hitching post. I had a good five minutes before the older one got loose.

If I COULD jump the railing I certainly would want a picture of it!!
My Bad I forgot that they sprung that Last Minute Medical exam on you. I still find it hard to understand that they denied you the Utility Suit just because of simple like your blood type. Granted MIMOSA is rare but I think it discrimination. Hopefully I will do better and maybe you can advise me on which arm to give Right arm is Johnny Walker Black Left arm Budweiser

My Bad I forgot that they sprung that Last Minute Medical exam on you. I still find it hard to understand that they denied you the Utility Suit just because of simple like your blood type. Granted MIMOSA is rare but I think it discrimination. Hopefully I will do better and maybe you can advise me on which arm to give Right arm is Johnny Walker Black Left arm Budweiser
Huh?? I don't understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!