Kickin' it at the Fort

iconrolltide-1_zpsd15e3d8e.PNG

Looks good Brad. You give us all hope we'll be on that porch someday soon.

Bama Ed

When we were at TE waiting for our ressie, all the rockers (all 4 of them) were taken. I could only get the metal picnic tables on the side porch.

Here is my lame attempt at kickin' it at the rail but the table is too far back from the rail.
20180813_185009-490x1008.jpg

Didn't want to make a scene dragging the table closer to the rail :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I agree Peg110. It wouldn't matter if it was 100 or 32 degrees on that porch. They would be someone sitting and rocking. Thats what I love about the Fort. I hope in late October it will nice. It usually is. Me and DW cant wait. I hope y'all are having or had a wonderful time there.
On the Porch again.jpg

I just wondered what happened to all the chairs! I remember chairs all along the porch, but there were only 4 this time.

I just wondered what happened to all the chairs! I remember chairs all along the porch, but there were only 4 this time.
That's what I thought too... I know there weren't dozens, but I thought there were more than 4.

Oh well.... I did find a point to get my legs up and kick back. :)

Will be going back in December. Maybe get a chance to do it again, but I suspect it will be much more busy.

You can always find time. Me and the DW love to have our coffee on the porch way early. Drive the cart up and usually there isn't a soul around. Its very peaceful. Train sounds from MK, boat horns, buses warming up and LOTS of wildlife. Of the four legged persuasion..
coffee on the porch.jpg

56 days until the Fort.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts