kid club for 4 yr old?

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
i will be going back to wdw in november; dh is not going so it will be just me and 14 yo dd and 4 yo ds. i'd like to have part of a day with dd only, so we can do rnr and tot, etc. any recommendations for what to do with ds? i don't feel comfortable with in-room babysitting, and he has been in daycare for some time, so i think he will do ok with a club kind of atmosphere. any help is appreciated!

Where are you staying? We did the Neverland club at the Polynesian one night last Sept for our twin DD4/DS4. They loved it. I think it was $8/hour/child (may be up to $10 now). And that included dinner (pizza, chicken fingers, etc) It was a big room with different play areas. We were asked where were going and given a beeper just in case. The CMs did crafts and games with them and there was always a movie running, but I don't think it was available until late in the day (5pm?). Best to check the hotel you'll be at. I wouldn't hesitate to send them again.

we will be staying at all star music and i know that they don't have anything..can you use the other ones if you're not staying at that resort?

it doesn't matter what time a place is available, i can be flexible. how do i go about getting him in? do i need a 'reservation', lol?

thanks for your help!

Monalsw - I did call that day for ressies at the Neverland Club and there were kids there from other hotels-not just Polynesian. If you are going to do MK with your older child, then this would be a good choice since you can hop on the monorail. If you are going to do EPCOT, then the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club would be closer. I think I read somewhere that the club at the Boardwalk is closed for now.

For more info, go to the DIS home page and click on "just for Kids Child Activity Centers " or (I hope this works..) click here for Child Activity Centers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter