Kiddie pool or zero entry pools onsite?

MickeyMagic

DIS Veteran
Is there a kiddie pool at either HRH or RPR? If so, please share information/opinions. Are the pools at HRH or RPR zero entry? Would HRH or RPR offer a better pool area for a 2-1/2 year old?

Thanks for your help!!

I can only answer for the PBH hotel as I haven't visited the other two. It has a themed zero entry pool ( I think it was the Beach pool) which has quite a large "paddling area" before you enter the deeper water. It also has a kiddies pool with some "climb on" activities. Hopefully someone else will answer about the other hotels

RPR has zero entry also a themed kiddie play area based on a ship :cool:

The HRH has a kiddie pool with a few small fountains in it. The water is warm too. The regular pool is great. It is zero entry and there is sand on one side of the pool, like the beach. The whole pool is not deep, the deepest part is 4'6" and that's by the basketball net. The rest is pretty shallow so it's good for kids. There is also a water slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter