"Kids Can Cook Too" at the Kitchen

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
has anyone done this with their kid? what was the cost and what is included? also, what age range is it appropriate for? my thinking is that it is for young kids. my nephew is 14 and wants to be a chef.

I never heard of this. Is it similar to GF's Grand Adventures in Cooking? Anyone with more information about this program?

concierge was the one that mentioned it in an email. i will email them back and see if i get an answer. thanks!

Please let me know when you find out. We are staying CLub Level at HRH and I didn't know anything about this.

Here is the answer that I got from concierge about "kids can cook too" at the Kitchen. The days are Tuesday and Thursday.

For the "KIDS CAN COOK TOO" on the selected days listed below
the price is $12.95 for children ages 3-12yrs old. A personal pizza and
toppings will be provided for the child to create their own pizza, this
also includes access to the children's buffet for the child.
If you need to book a reservation please contact the concierge desk

Thanks for the info. I just booked us it two weeks through club level concierge. DH and I can order from the regular menu at The Kitchen (at regular menu prices of course). The kids will then go back and pick from a variety of toppings to create their own pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter