Kids know we are going but I still need a surprise

TigersLions

Mouseketeer
We just booked WDW #4. We have surprised the kids every time but this time, they know we were working on it. We are going to surprise them with where we stay but I'm trying to think of other creative ways to surprise them?

The thing is, I want them to help with the planning like where to eat, what rides to reserve, arm bands, etc. beforehand.

We could just surprise them with the confirmation that it is booked. Are there any other ways we could surprise them that are more appropriate for older kids?

Here is what we've done in the past:

1 - told them in the morning
2 - advent calendar clues / giant present (my FAVORITE - see pix in link below)
3 - Grandparents came over and told them

Thank you for any input you might have! I LOVE creating a creative surprise!!

So do they know you are planing a trip but just do not have any idea when the trip is? If that is the case, you can surprise them by waking them up the day you leave. But if you want them to help with the planning, etc. then you need to tell them in time for your 180 day window...how old are they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!