Kids Menu???

queenmichelle

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone.
I'm going back to WDW next August. My daughter really wants to have lunch at Tony's Town Square. The menu does nothing for me. I know that they used to have Mickey shaped pizza on the kids menu. Is that still available and do you think they would mind if I ordered off the kids menu?Thanks for your help!!

:bounce: queenmichelle:bounce:

I would have replied before, but I just don't know. On the wdwig.com site you can find the menus. Tony's Town Square lists a pizza but I don't know if it's Mickey-shaped.

There have been other threads here about adults ordering from the kids' menu and I believe it's been unanimous that it's okay. Your question was whether "they would mind." Who cares? What you really want to know is if you ask for some food from the kids' menu, will they bring it to you? In my inexperienced opinion, yes! They will serve you what you want to eat. I hope this helps a little. :)

I'm also hoping you get a more responsive answer here from someone who knows.

Thanks for the reply. I know I'll feel like a dork ordering from the kids menu but I really don't like anything on the regular adult menu. I was there once before w/ my Hubby and DD in '99 and the pizza was Mickey shaped then , hope it hasn't changed. DD had a small apatite then that I ate most of hers and hubby ate most of mine as I did not like it. Hubby is not going with this time so I don't have anyone to share with. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter