• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid's Night Out

jbuchen

Earning My Ears
I am looking for anyone that has used this service recently. We will be at WDW in May and are thinking of using a child care service. I have read about Fairy Godmothers but haven't seen anything about Kids Night Out and was curious since this is endorsed by Disney.

Thanks
Julia

We had used Kids Night Out this past Nov (2002) we used them for 7 of our 9 nights. They are great. I had a wonderful woman named Pat and she also works for Disney (as well as KNO). She brought toys/coloring books with her, she took the kids for walks at night and to dinner at the Boardwalk (where we were staying). I loved her and we are going to book her again for our trip in Oct...our kids at that time were 1 1/2 and almost 4yr...

I have never used kids nite out or fairy godmothers... we are in the process of looking into both for our trip. I just checked out their website kidsniteout.com. And it has some info. I called fairy godmothers and the lady on the phone gave me some info for them... she seemed nice. I don't know if you need them but the phone numbers are (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter