kids/strollers/ride swap

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Been many times as an adult and solo traveller, but this is the first time travelling with children and a stroller. When the ride has a child swap option, do we ALL go through the queue to a waiting area to swap? Are the child swap lines the same as single rider lines or do we go through the regular lines? Would I have to go through the queue a second time if I want to ride it back to back to my husband or is there a swap area where I can just go on as a single rider? Is there a designated spot for strollers for rides that everyone can go on? And finally, would you recommend fast passes for those rides that require child swap? Thanks :)

WDW has stroller parkings for most rides. If you leave your stroller outside those areas CMs will move it to one of the designated area. They are also always rearranging the stroller area so your stroller migth not be exactly where you left it.

For RS, you ask for it (with the kid who cannot ride) before entering the queue. If you have a FP+ you will enter the FP+ line otherwise you take the standby line. For the second parent who was waiting with kid, he/she will be allowed in the FP+ line with the RS ticket (no need to wait standby a second time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!