King size Inn rooms at Vero

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
I saw on another post the mention of some Vero beach Inn rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor having King size beds. Is this true?

If so, can they still accomodate 3 people with one on a cot? We have a 3yo DS and have an oceanview reserved for next week. I'm getting a little nervous about not having a sofa to lounge around on and am wondering if the King rooms have that as well.

Help, please...

Before I call the Vero front desk and make a fool of myself.

I believe there are only 2 rooms in the inn that have king size beds.

We had one once. It was on the 4th floor (we ended up in it after having to switch rooms due to a problem.)

It had a king bed and a pull out sofa. We loved the room!!!!!!!!

The balcony was perfect. There weren't any balconies near us and it was built differently so we couldn't smell smoke from other balconies. We had to move from our original room because the people sat on their balcony all day smoking.

I do not remember the room number. You can request a king but it will only be a request.

Have fun and let us know what room you get. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter