{Kiss This 2011} Pre-Trip Report (tenative)

dapa4por

Earning My Ears
So on last years Christmas card I wrote...things can only get better. I have now decided one should never ever if at all possible write that. :rotfl:

The background as to why I want 2011 to kiss it

1. We live in Mapleton IA we had an EF3 tornado here on April 9th we took a direct hit
2. Our Ins Company was State Farm (worst ins company in the world by the way) they refused to honor their contract with us and we have had to hire lawyers. Three months later we have yet to settle with them.
3. My Dad had a heart attack 3 days latter (thankfully he is just fine)
4. My father in law passed away from lung cancer on June 13th after a courageous 2 year battle
5. We now get to deal with the estate and all its fun-ness

So thats why 2011 can kiss it ;) lol

Now on to the fun part :)

Who we are:

Me: (Ashley) 29 years old...been to WDW 3 times. Disney fanatic and wanna be photographer. Grew up in PA (Reading, Pa) I've been known to go a tad overboard in planning a WDW trip.

134298_10150364205645179_877290178_16449557_2060191_o.jpg

DH (Daniel) 32 years old been to Disney 2 times. First thought he would hate disney and is now just as Disney obsessed as his wife :rotfl2:
17159_399416135178_877290178_10419212_2022587_n.jpg

DD7 (Paytin) Has been to Disney 2 times. Loves Disney and gets so excited at even the mention of the word. She would be packing now if it was a for sure deal :love:
DSC_1275.jpg

DD5 (Avary) Has been to Disney 2 times but both times she was under 3 years old and just asked me the other night "Mommy what does disney world look like?" that means we have to go right?!?!:goodvibes
DSC_1341.jpg

:goodvibes Depending on how things go we are planning to get the heck out of dodge and take part in free dining on a 10 day {DREAM} trip staying at the WILDERNESS LODGE!!! :goodvibes

Ive been obsessively planning already and have lots planned out! :) Ill post more after I get the kiddos to bed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter