• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kitchen sink dessert??

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
what is the kitchen sink dessert and where is it?? how much is it and can you get it on the dining plan? ahh sooo many questions!! lol :lmao: also could someone PLEEEAAAASSEE post a pic of it :teeth:

It's a humungous, amazing ice cream sundae (okay, fine, that doesn't do it justice) at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club. It's about a dozen scoops of ice cream and tons of toppings. Price can be found on the menus page at www.allearsnet.com. No, it is NOT on the dining plan

o wow!!! lol too much for just the 2 of us!!! darn!! any of the desserts allowed on the plan after dinner or lunch there? :cool1:

We had it on our last trip (I'll try to scan in the picture and post it) and the four of us couldn't even finish it after eating only 3 meals between the four of us - wonder if we offered to pool all our deserts? The kids are really looking forward to it but I realllly don't want to fork out $23 for ice cream.

Here is ours from May. Four adults, my 11 yr old, 2 yr old, and 1 yr old managed to almost eat it all! after dinner, no less! :crazy2:

1kits.jpg

Jen72386 said:
any of the desserts allowed on the plan after dinner or lunch there?

All the desserts except the Kitchen Sink are included.

Calgary DISHeads - They won't pool the credits for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter