Kitchen supplies at Aulani

ErinC

DIS Veteran
We'll be in a 1 bedroom. I've searched for a list, but I'm most curious about a blender. I drink a protein shake every morning for breakfast, trying to decide if I need to lug the nutribullet mini to Hawaii.

There is no blender, but guest services has some available by request. Otherwise, Target is just a quick drive away.

I'll chime in. No blender when we were there in May. But they have everything else, including a waffle iron if I remember correctly.

This post has great photos of all the kitchen amenities including the official list of items:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...016-updated-4-14.3663497/page-3#post-59087160

I will say that the kitchen knives (not cutlery but the ones for preparing food etc) in our villa were pretty sad and I wished I had brought a couple from home (you know, the ones that have plastic covers so they travel well- in checked luggage of course!).

We did not have a waffle iron and I don't see it on that list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!