Knotts Berry with 4 adults and 3 kids (ages 13, 13 & 17)??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Enough for kids to do and keep them excited for the day? Or Would you go or just make it a Day 4 @ DL/DCA? (going first week of September 2020).

Definitely enough to do for one day for teens and adults. You should be able to see the park hours now or very soon, but it rarely opens before 10:00 am, so you don't have to get there super-early. If you go on a non-peak weekday, none of the lines should be long.

PHXscuba

If the kids like thrill rides, then they will love Knott's. If anyone likes entertainment, Knott's has it, just know the weekends usually has more entertainment than the weekdays.

And on a side note, the all day dining is well worth the price and the food is actually pretty good.

There are great roller-coasters and thrill rides, as well as some good family rides.

Throughout the year, Expedia issues various coupons, which can be redeemed on KBF admission, making it pretty cheap.

Throughout the year, Expedia issues various coupons, which can be redeemed on KBF admission, making it pretty cheap.
You can also purchase online for date specific tickets and get admission as cheap as something like $35 for adults.

Also, on the dining plan they have also added a new premium all day dining plan that includes a souveniers bottle you can refill all day for free and you can get a meal (entree and side) or snack every 90 minutes. The premium plan is cheaper than buying both the refillable cup and all day dining and has more options available.

We haven't been in years, but we're thinking about going this year for a day. I don't do roller coasters, but I remember enjoying Knott's when I was a teen. The log flume was my favorite! I'm trying to figure out if there's enough there for someone who loves Pirates and Big Thunder but hates Space Mountain, the Matterhorn and the Incredicoaster.

So, there is:
  • Lots of live Entertainment (especially on the weekends and during festivals)
  • Log Ride
  • Train
  • Rapids Ride
  • Stage Coach
  • A reimagined version of Knott's Berry Tales (scheduled to open in May)
  • Livery Stable
  • Sky Tower
  • Jaguar (closer to Big Thunder than Space)
  • You might like Ghost Rider as well
  • Lots of little things like museums and various nooks and crannies with historical things to explore.
If you like entertainment, there would definitely be enough to do for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!