Knott's ?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Sorry about all my ??? but I am trying to get all of the advice and suggestions I can get!!! We purchased tickets and transfers to Knottsberry Farm and I was just wondering what people think of this park because we have never been, It will be myself, wife and our 2 daughters ages 16 and 14. Any not to be missed rides or eating establishments. Thanks, Chip.

If your daughters like roller coasters, then they will have a great time at Knott's! Make sure to ride Ghostrider, Boomerang and the log ride is fun too (although it doesn't come close to Splash Mtn!). :sunny:

Ghostrider is the best wooden coaster in the west. Also fun is the new Silver Bullet coaster. Be sure to eat at Mrs. Knott's chicken dinner restaurant (also open for breakfast and lunch). I like to eat breakfast there--they give you so much food, you might not need lunch. This restaurant is outside of the park.

I second eating at Mrs. Knott's chicken dinner restaurant. Not to be missed. Not only is is yummy and the prices good (imo) there is a lot of history in there. Everytime Im there I always read the story of how they started and see the old menu/letters they have mounted. Also, get the funnel cake. It is better there than anywhere else i have been. The best one is over by the log ride. Although not exciting, rides that I never miss are the stagecoach and train ride. Classics. And be sure to spend some time in the "Ghost Town" area. Lots of fun things there. See the "cemetary", do some shopping, and see the blacksmith and other tradesmen. Have fun.

We were really unimpressed with Knotts. The coasters were good but the place was just unattractive and we didn't spend much time there. I would suggest Magic Mountain instead if you have the time and transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter