Kona Press Pot. Is it for 1 or 2?

bop28

Just Say No!...to the $12.00 Cannoli
I have read on these boards that the Kona Coffee at the Poly is wonderful in the Press Pot. Is it a two cup pot or possibly a four cup pot?

I know when we went last year me and DH both had a least one cup each and we "topped" off also. Cannot remember if we finished it, but it was enough for the two of us with breakfast.

Looking forward to more in December with our Tonga Toast!

I also remember it being around 3+ cups, and those weren't small cups. And *highly* caffeinated too. Just right for one serious coffee drinker. :D

Did I mention the highly caffeinated part? :bounce:

Yes I had more energy that day than both my DD's combined.;)

Between the coffee and the sugar fix from the tonga toast I was buzzing around for hours.

I don't think my body could have handled anymore coffee.;)

IIRC the press pots used atboth Boma and Kona are the standard size and hold about 1 quart (32 oz).

Is it enough to share? Well that depends on how much you drink! :teeth: The pressed pot coffee is very good and you may want to drink more than you should! I'd rather not share, but will if it's the only way to get a cup! YMMV.

gmorning.gif
DW doesn't like coffee so after multiple cups of the best coffee in the "World" its boucing off the walls soon after.;)
stickflip.gif

We had the pressed coffee at Boma's after dinner. There were 4 of us and there was enough for everyone to have a cup. Unfortunately it was only one. That stuff is so gooooood!;)

Is this coffee very strong, I do not at all like espresso, is it similar to that? Thanks in advance.

my DH and I split a pot at Kona

Our pot was very weak and lukewarm; my DH actually does not like coffee and HE thought it was weak; our server was very pushed for time but I was kicking myself for not sending it back for stronger and hotter.

There was enough for a mug and one half apiece

I know that you pay extra for the pressed coffee, but... is regular coffee served at the Boma breakfast buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter