Kraft debuts Disney Princess String Cheese

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been announced that Kraft has debuted Disney Princess String Cheese and although the Disney Princesses do not appear in the string cheese itself the wrappers of the string cheese contain a different princess picture ranging from Rapunzel to Belle Ariel and Tiana and are really cute snacks for kids. I didn't even know that Kraft had Disney Princess String Cheese until my mom bought some today and surprised me with it

I was surprised that Kraft even had Disney Princess String Cheese and I never knew that Kraft was gonna have Disney Princess String Cheese until my mom saw it and showed it to me yesterday. I wonder if Kraft has signed a deal with Disney to market Disney Princess foods? Because if this Disney Princess String Cheese is a big seller they might make Disney Princess Kraft Macaroni And Cheese with the macaroni noodles in Princess shapes

Has anyone here brought the Kraft Disney Princess String Cheese yet? I am curious to know what you thought of it?

Has anyone here brought the Kraft Disney Princess String Cheese yet? I am curious to know what you thought of it?

I have seen the string cheese at the store, but I have not bought it. I'm sure Kraft has a contract with Disney to package/market it that way. As to Kraft Mac & Cheese - for some reason I don't care for the special shapes, it doesn't taste right to me; so I stick with the Original version. I doubt if I'd buy it in princess shapes. I do occasionally buy Campbell soup in various Disney shapes for my daughter -- but again I don't really care for them myself.

I have seen the string cheese at the store, but I have not bought it. I'm sure Kraft has a contract with Disney to package/market it that way. As to Kraft Mac & Cheese - for some reason I don't care for the special shapes, it doesn't taste right to me; so I stick with the Original version. I doubt if I'd buy it in princess shapes. I do occasionally buy Campbell soup in various Disney shapes for my daughter -- but again I don't really care for them myself.

I agree on the Mac and Cheese. I feel like the cheese does not get into the special shapes very well and that it just does not taste right. I always add extra cheese and it still does not help the shapes. I stick with the regular too.

I didn't even realize Kraft had Disney Princess String Cheese until my mom bought some for me and I thought the packaging looked cute but the cheese tastes great. I also tried the Disney Princess Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup once and I thought it was unappealing because they put carrot chunks in it and i'm usually not a carrot fan but you should buy some of the Kraft Disney Princess String Cheese for your daughter and see if she loves it Lanejudy

you should buy some of the Kraft Disney Princess String Cheese for your daughter and see if she loves it
She prefers the Paw Patrol string cheese! So funny because it's only the packaging that's different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter