Delete Thread

Pretty castle pics!

Fantasyland does offer an interesting view of the fireworks! I've never seen HEA from back there but never minded watching Wishes from there if I couldn't get to the hub.

That stinks about the migraine :( Glad you made it back to the hotel with the help of a kind uber driver!

6859DEB4-48E1-405B-A655-AD062EEE07CE.jpeg
Here’s Kathy and I we love our fuzzy ears!
Glad you could still see some fireworks after 7DMT
Sorry about Josh’s migraine that was smart thinking
We’ve done that before but we walked to CR then took a cab this was before Uber

We had some elderly people in front of us , and people were just running around us and pushing into them. :eek: The ladies' husband had a good hold on her, but I don't understand why people felt the need to push her down in order to get on the ride faster.

Why do people need to do this? Ugh..

Love the fuzzy ears! Makes me want to go at Christmas just for the fun ears and shirts! Ha.

Sorry to hear about the migraine and having to leave. But good move on heading to WL and then grabbing an uber.

I'm here! FABULOUS tr, as always :D I may have gone crazy with the quotes, but I'm loving this TR!

I also renewed my annual pass for another year! :cheer2:

YAY!

In my opinion vacation starts the night before when I get out of work so on Thursday night...it was vacation time!

Yes, yes, yes!

I figured I could start our vacation tv tradition early and watch some Dr. Phil, Judge Judy, and People's Court :rotfl:

hahaha I love it! Judge Judy really doesn't get the credit she deserves :love:

I had sent in a TouringPlans fax request for a room in the 80's building (since they've been refurbed), at the end closest to transportation/the lobby, and a higher floor. And I was pleasantly surprised to see we had gotten all of those requests!

Awesome!!

"I can't help you I'm in Florida!" in response to something someone was saying to her. So true lady, so true. :rotfl:

AMEN

I was pretty sure it was from sitting in the same position the whole flight, which was confirmed when it started healing, and I could actually see the shape of my other knee in it :lmao:

OUCH!

Alnd why is she wearing so much eyeliner?

FRJznAD.gif

It's probably just a phase :rotfl:

We've all had that phase... it likes a right of passage! haha!

Since I already had purchased a 5 day ticket and was just upgrading it, and my aunt gave me a couple gift cards for Christmas I really only ended up paying a little over $100 to renew! I'm so excited to be a passholder for another year!

AMAZING!
Although we did have to wait awhile for someone to get the perfect selfie with the display. :laughing:

omg this reminds me of that awful selfie song that came out a few years ago? Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this

Whenever we saw an open spot and headed for it people would dart in front of us. It was getting frustrating how rude everyone was being.

Seriously, so rude.

"it's a perfectly fine spot why don't you just sit there sweetie" like I was kid throwing a tantrum. When she said that I felt like maybe I was making too big a deal about where to sit? But I don't think not wanting to sit in back of a tree is that bad. I mean if it's a good seat why didn't they want to sit there?

UMM this would make me IRATE too!

I figured we'd just sit near her since I wasn't going to argue with children. I tapped on her shoulder and asked if she was "saving these seats for 28 people" I thought she'd think is funny because to me that sounded ridiculous. Then she goes "actually we are our family is sitting in this row!" I couldn't help myself I said "I don't think you can save seats like that", but she didn't say anything, and I wasn't just going to sit there and start a fight with them so we moved on.

What the heck?!

We also ended up making friends with a lady who was looking for an open seat because she had the same conflict with the "saving seats for 28 people" group.

silver lining = making new friends!

I'm hoping to have an iPhone 8 of some type (still deciding which one) which I've heard has an amazing quality camera.

I just got the ihpone 8 (I had the 5s for YYEEAAARRRSS) and I really like it! The camera is great!

We then took our bags and started the loooong walk to Ranchos.

You know I love CSR, but I agree, the Ranchos are TOO FAR! I refuse to stay in that section lol

I don't care if the pool is heated or they were hopefully in the hot tub! But...What! Why not even bring dry clothes? I was so puzzled by this! We were bundled up and literally freezing, I can't imagine how cold they were. :cold:

I'm cold just thinking about them.

The lady behind me however decided she needed to selfie with every animal we passed while making pouty face. I thought of taking a selfie of her taking a selfie #Meta, but I thought she might notice what I was doing.

Um,, hmmm...

The only animals we could see were these monkeys because every animal was either asleep or had been taken out of their enclosures due to the cold.

wheres global warming when you need it?! #kidding

The other was called The Wrong Student which was about an 18 year old girl stalking a hot soccer coach and trying to murder his girlfriend and her daughter/everyone to get to him. I feel like this movie poster sums it up well:

Oh lifetime, you get me everytime!

"Donut peanut walnut dog deer":

I see it...

I like it, but I wish I got the memo that we were doing the bear pose with both hands).

hahahah!!

I liked the stained glass Mrs. Potts though.

AWW so cute!

I got so far behind and I'm off to work so I'll have to go back and watch the blogs later!

I thought of taking a selfie of her taking a selfie #Meta, but I thought she might notice what I was doing.

:rotfl: Um, I'm guessing she was too focused on herself to notice anyone else.

Josh was disappointed when I told him he still isn't allowed to climb the floating mountains :laughing: But here's some different angles of them:

Ohhhh, just wait. We'll be reading about some nut climbing them on the Dis!

We were the only people in line so we headed in, and it was really cute! I wish I had asked them to record it, but we did end up with lots of pictures.

MpB9lmMl.jpg

(This is my favorite).

jAAM6ELl.jpg

1ZUH5aEl.jpg

(I think this is Josh's favorite :rotfl: I like it, but I wish I got the memo that we were doing the bear pose with both hands).

Aw! cute!

Also look at the creepiest Santa ornament. Just remember he sees you when you're sleeping :rotfl:

:scared1:

And that was it! Whew that was a lot of trees (and tree pictures!) In summary I really enjoyed the Christmas Tree Trail, and I'm glad we made time for it.

I love that you posted every tree. I didn't realize how many there were! And each one so creative :love:

I decided to wear my fuzzy Christmas ears this night too.

Adorable!

Since we weren't getting into the hub anyway, and we were at the tail end of a 7DMT FP (with this being the only chance in the trip to ride it) we decided to head for that then catch the fireworks from Fantasyland when we got off.

tMLdXPtl.jpg

That kid's face! :rotfl2: Poor thing looks terrified!

Been away awhile but all caught up! I wanna decorate my tree like the ones on the trail! Stinks Josh got a migraine :(

I'm finally here and caught up! I've loved reading your report and watching the videos!
I haven't stayed at Pop in years so it was nice to see the refurb!
I've never seen the trail of Christmas trees. Thanks so much for posting those! The Robin Hood tree was awesome!
I didn't know you could decline housekeeping for a gift card. Is this at all resorts? Are they going to continue this or was it just a trial?
Didn't know you could make room requests through touring plans either. How does that work? Gosh, I'm learning so much from you!

I'm late joining in, but I found your TR today and have caught up all in one sitting! I'm a sucker for a good Christmas WDW trip, and it's been too long since our last one so I love reading along with other people's Christmas trips. Really enjoying it so far!

Ah, the GF looks even MORE beautiful all decked out in its Christmas attire! swoon! The Gingerbread house is amazing <3

You see we actually hadn't been to The Land pavilion since our very first trip in 2015.

WHAT?! I actually really like LWTL! It could use a little update though... I could seriously move into that farm house!

I definitely liked Soarin'! I'd probably FP it again in the future. It was way tamer than I thought and I didn't have an issue with any aspect of it.

YAY! I'm not a fan of heights either (one reason why I'll never ride Expedition Everest again...lol) but I agree Soarin' is not too bad!

I took this on the way out of the YC, and I love how it came out:

jzay6XIl.jpg
Gorgeous!

LWTL was actually a lot more fun than I remembered. I really liked it, and Josh liked seeing inside the greenhouses.
I have an unnatural obsession with LWTL, I can't explain it but I ride it like 5 times each trip :rotfl:

So what's the verdict? I definitely liked Soarin'! I'd probably FP it again in the future. It was way tamer than I thought and I didn't have an issue with any aspect of it.
Yay! :thumbsup2

We decided rather than go back to our hotel it would be easier to rest at one of the MK hotels, and I could take pictures of the decorations.
This is an excellent idea! I need to steal it. I typically stay at value resorts because I'm a park open to park close kinda gal and only sleep and shower in my room :laughing:, but I do need a little refresher sometimes. This would be a perfect solution!

While we were there I also grabbed one of the light up necklaces for MVMCP
This seems like a must to me ::yes::

I have a short vlog coming up for the 1 year anniversary of our Youtube channel. (Yes it's been almost a year, so crazy!)
What?! A year already! That's amazing. A huge congrats to you!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!