L & M Car Rental

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
We would like any - good or bad - information anyone has about this rental company. Thank you ---

Had a friend that rented with them once. Rates were good, car was clean, customer service was horrible.

If you use them make sure you have a credit card, a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance (so they can't make you take out their additional insurance). My friend didn't have the insurance policy when he rented the car and they were going to charge him an arm and a leg. A day later we drove back with a faxxed copy of his insurance from his company and they argued with him about it. It was a lesson learned, I just don't think we would have had the hassle at Alamo/National or another major chain...

Never had any problem whatsoever. As oted above don't forget your insurance certificate. When ever I have made a reservation, they have told me to bring the certficate. It's really a good idea to have for all rentals. If you are stopped by an officer, you need to have proof of insurance, even on a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter