L & M in February--great deal!

kntheboys

Earning My Ears
After reading good things on here about L & M, I booked a ressie for 1/31/-2/10/02 with them. I could not find anything as good as their rate in the past few months. It is $174.99 for the week, plus $24.99/day for the last 3 days. The closest I found was $199.99 a week plus $39.99 or 49.99/day for the last 3 days.

I tried priceline over the past few weeks, going up to $23/day, but was rejected.

I really like that L& M is in terminal also!

Thanks for the tips on this board everyone!

sorry--

forgot to mention that rate was for a minivan. I got the info at travelcoupons.com.

Just used L&M last week. Our minivan was a Kia, worked well and was in good shape. They did not have my reservation in their computer but did honor my confirmation. Make sure you bring any documentation that you have. Also, I had read that you had to return to the counter after dropping your car off but this was not required for us. They were able to accept return at their booth in the garage. Remember to bring your contract with you when you return your car, mine was packed and this caused some delay. My overall feeling is that they don't quite have their act together but their prices are hard to beat. I would consider using them again.

isn't that a rather small minivan??? Did you have a choice or is that what they gave you. Were there other makes?

If you saw, what was the rest of their vehicles like?

Long lines at the counter?

General run down please...enquiring minds want to know...

Very happy with National but was just checking their site and have some great rates. I do like the convenience of the EA at National, but we're talking hundreds in savings on a minivan or convertible.

I read a report on the Kia minivan just recently. It looked to be about the size of a Ford Windstar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter