• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LA/OC Entertainment Book Worth It?

consultant

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying in Anaheim for 3 nights, then 4 nights in Hollywood. Is there an Entertainment book worth getting that would easily more than pay for itself without having to go out of our way to use it? If so, what are some of the best deals in it?

I'm curious also. I am thinking about buying it for the Hojo coupon, but would like to know if there are other good deals in it.

I have the 2007 book. Cost $30. Used a dining coupon tonight and saved $11.00.

Woody

But what about for a visitor that's going to just be in LA for a week (3 nights at Disney and 4 nights in Hollywood) ?

Maybe I can lookup what the book has on their website?

Consultant,

I just bought the local entertainment book. There are quite a few hotels that offer a 50% discount using the entertainment card. That alone makes it worth it.

HTH

Also, a lot of the coupons in the Entertainment book are national. The hotel, amusement parks, Claires, Cold Stone, etc.
For us, we purchased one through a local school. It paid for itself pretty quickly because it had a coupon for a local waterpark hotel, that alone was a $20 savings, then we used it at Pro Ex for 50% of holiday cards, then we used it for $5 off a cake at Cold Stone. So, we paid for ours and then some pretty quickly!
Unfortunately, not sure what the entertainment book has total, but looking online, I see there's Baja Fresh, Bennigan's, Wolfgang Puck, Hooters, Carrow's (like Denny's but a bit nicer) coupon, Fuddruckers, Tony Roma's, Taco Bell, various local pizza places. So, it doesn't look like it would be too tough to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter