Ladies trip shirt ideas

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
I WILL PM a request when I know what I want........ here I am asking for some general help. Ladies trip planned for DL in 2006. We have been going to WDW for many years, first time to West coast in 2006. I am looking for cute possible sayings for a shirt......... I saw one "Just the Girls" with Tink, Minnie, and Daisy (?I think?) Any other ideas??

This board is great! I love the designs. I will definitely try some. (My almost 16 yr old son (has Down Syndrome) loves some characters like Buzz-- I cannot find adult shirts with characters like Buzz.)

Thanks to everyone in advance! :flower:

PatMcDuck said:
I WILL PM a request when I know what I want........ here I am asking for some general help. Ladies trip planned for DL in 2006. We have been going to WDW for many years, first time to West coast in 2006. I am looking for cute possible sayings for a shirt......... I saw one "Just the Girls" with Tink, Minnie, and Daisy (?I think?) Any other ideas??

This board is great! I love the designs. I will definitely try some. (My almost 16 yr old son (has Down Syndrome) loves some characters like Buzz-- I cannot find adult shirts with characters like Buzz.)

Thanks to everyone in advance! :flower:

Hi - I am sorry - I just saw your post or I would have answered sooner - I have several girls only designs in my designs as well as Buzz shirts - I can help you if you pm me!! Follow the link in my signature to look at my designs!!

Just back from a trip with girlfriends to celebrate my 50th b'day. With lots of help from creative types on this board, I created a couple of things my girlfriends really liked for our trip. We aren't really t-shirt kind of girls, and since we were going for the Food and Wine Festival, I decided to make aprons and tote bags instead. Aprons had EPCOT image with Mickey adn Donald holding wine glasses and said "Sip and eat food..aaah...Sip chardonnay!! (to the tune of ZIP A DEE DOO DAH...) The tote bags said "Girlfriends are GOLDEN" with a 50 in the O (which had Mickey ears). Our names were all listed on it, too. One of the most fun things we did was that we dressed up one night for dinner and carried light up princess wands with us! A great time was had by all!

Here are a few I did for a trip I just recently went on, the first one is the one I actually made and wore and it turnedout so cute:
Girls-Fun.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

Tink-shirt4.jpg

girls-week.jpg

girls-week2.jpg

girls-week3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter