LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LadyB! I would love to request several designs for our Panama Canal Cruise. Thank you in advance for all your time and effort. Your designs are fantastic!

LadyBCruisePanama18: 2 of these -- one with Jill & Chaz 2018 and one with Gina & Jeff 2018
LadyBCruisePanama19: Jill and Chaz 2018
LadyBCruisePanama20: Gina and Jeff 2018
LadyBCruiseMap4: Ports: Castaway Cay, Cartagena Columbia, Panama Canal, Puntarenas Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Cabo San Lucas Mexico and San Diego CA Ship: Disney Wonder Dates: April 8 - 22, 2018 Names: Jill and Chaz and then a second one of these with the names: Gina and Jeff

Again THANK YOU!!!!!

Hi, I know you are busy as your designs are fantastic, so I wanted to give you a lot of notice for my requests as we are in no hurry because we do not sail until April. Please can you make the following designs :

1. Panama Canal. LadyBCruise Map 1.
Ports of Call:
  • Port Canaveral
  • Castaway Cay
  • Cartagena
  • Panama Canal
  • Punta Arenas
  • Puerto Vallarta
  • Cabo San Lucas
  • San Diego
Ship-Disney Wonder. Dates - April 8 to April 22 2018.
Steve, Julie, Mike & Barbara.

2. LadyB Cruise Panama 24.

Steve & Julie. Our Panama Canal Cruise. Disney Wonder April 8 - April 22 2018

3. LadyB Cruise Panama 25.

Mike & Barbara. Our Panama Canal Cruise. Disney Wonder April 8 - April 22 2018

4. LadyB Cruise Signs 153

Steve, Julie, Mike & Barbara. Disney Wonder. Panama Cruise 2018

5. LadyB Cruise Signs 234

Steve & Julie. Panama Canal Cruise. Disney Wonder April 2018

6. LadyB Cruise Signs 234

Mike & Barbara. Panama Canal Cruise. Disney Wonder April 2018

Many thanks in advance

Mike

Thank you so much for my other designs. They are wonderful. Could I please get these also.
MH101 Tyler
MH145 Erin
MH111 Donna (Disney Dream)
MH 109 Kent (Disney Dream)
MH 98 Andrew
MH150 Blair
MH105 Kennedy
MH50 Max
MH35 Melany
MH 56 Emily (2018)
MH134 Nathan(Dream)
Moana 7 Emily
Star 91 Nathan
Star 78 Max
Star 79 Melany
Wedding 19 (Kent & Donna) (March18,19780

Last edited:
Can you please make the following designs for me:

LadyBCruiseMH62 - Disney Fantasy, John, Judy and Brandon in the mickey heads;
LadyBCruisesign194 - The Pappert's, 2018, Our Fifth Disney Cruise;
LadyBCruiseFETag4 - The Papperts #_____________(Please leave the stateroom number blank since we haven't received our number yet);
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver5 - May 19 - May 26, 2018, Disney Fantasy

Thanks!

Thank you for all of your hard work! Your designs are gorgeous. I know I'm late to the game so I completely understand if you can't get to them. We cruise on February 18th.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35719957461/
JULIANNA

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35682892352/
XAVIER

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35719997081/
VILMA

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35683537922/
SHELLEY

Thanks again - and no problem if I've missed the boat (pun intended!)!

(and if possible - also this one)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36301114834/
STITCH
(my daughter is begging for a pirate magnet for her stitch!) :)

Last edited:
Hi! I love Your designs! Can I please have:

LadyBMHHalloween1 Katie

LadyBMHHalloween19 Matthew

LadyBCruiseHalloween23 Byerley Family

Thank you so much!

Hi - Lady B ...I'm not sure if you have time to look at my request. If not its ok. We are sailing next week. Thank you again for your time.

April

Hi! Sailing March 25th on the Wonder

Would it be possible to get these?

LadyBBdayCruise35 Zach
LadyBBdayCruise51 Jennifer
LadyBCruisePortholeEar4 Jennifer and Zach 2018

Thank you so much!

Hi Lady B,
Welcome back! I hope you got to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation during your break.
You have done some wonderful work for us in the past. I am hoping you might be able to please help us again?
We are going on the January 27th Fantasy Star Wars cruise. We would need these designs by the 24th since we are leaving a couple days early. Let me know if it is just too tight timing-wise for you.

May we please have:

-A name fill similar to LadyBOLIVIAPrincessNameFill but for MARY KAYE
-A name fill similar to LadyBJOHANNAMulanNameFill but for BRYNNA
-A name fill similar to LadyBMAKAYLAArielNameFill but for KATE
-A name fill of Cinderella for KATIE (I couldn't find an example)
-A name fill of Belle for LIZZY (I couldn't find an example)
(No borders on any of the name fills please.)

-LadyBCruiseSign230 Playin' hookie on the high seas! Disney Fantasy 2018
-LadyBStarCruise34 "Disney Fantasy" at the top, "2018" at the bottom
-LadyBMHStar30 Kevin
-DeathStarCruiseShipNameFillLinda But would it be possible to keep Disney Fantasy, replace the date with 2018, and just take off the name fill part? We love the graphic but don't need our name on it.

png format will be fine. We have a Mac but I tried printing out images from Flickr and it worked just fine.

Thank you for all that you do. You are appreciated more than you know!

Hi LadyB,
I really hate to bother you. I know you are so busy, and you do all of this simply out of kindness. So I’m embarrassed to even ask, but have you had a chance to look at my requests? We are getting super close to our cruise now. We are now leaving on Thursday morning. If you can’t do it I totally understand. If you can only do part of the request, the name fills would be the most important.
Thank you again.

I love your work! Thank you for being so generous with your time.

We are traveling in April on the Dream and would love the following:

CruiseSign21 with Mickey font
Beth & Tim
Livin' the Dream April 20-23, 2018

CruiseLove42 with Mickey font (keeping the "We packed our angry eyes..." tagline)
Celebrating our 30th!
Beth & Tim

MHFigment1 with Mickey font
Beth

IceCreamBar1 with Mickey font
Tim

ButtonCircle8.5 2 with same font for "Celebrating..." but Mickey font for names and date
Celebrating 30 Magical Years
Beth & Tim
April 23, 2018

Thank you, again, so much!

Beth

Hello,
I'd like to request 3 designs...

Mediterrian14: "Mediterranean Cruise - Disney Magic" "June 2018 - Wendy and Jasmine" "Barcelona, Naples, Civitavecchia, Livorno & Cannes"

LadyBCruiseNameTAg16: "Welcome Aboard Jasmine" with Jasmine character and complimentary background color

LadydBCruiseNameTag16: Welcome Aboard Wendy" with Wendy character and complimentary background color

We are cruising in June, so if we could get them by early May that would be wonderful.
Thank you so much!

Hi LadyB,
I really hate to bother you. I know you are so busy, and you do all of this simply out of kindness. So I’m embarrassed to even ask, but have you had a chance to look at my requests? We are getting super close to our cruise now. We are now leaving on Thursday morning. If you can’t do it I totally understand. If you can only do part of the request, the name fills would be the most important.
Thank you again.

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! We got your designs, and they are perfect and just in the nick of time. We are over-the-moon with our new magnets. I can't thank you enough for the extra effort you made. I don't know how you do all this for everyone. Thank you for blessing our trip with some extra "pixie dust." I got your message loud and clear about needing at least a month next time, and I promise to respect that. We planned the trip pretty late in the game and then the holidays got in the way. I won't do that again.
With Sincere Gratitude,
-Jeanwill

Hi LadyB,
Thank you for all you do around here! This is our fifth year using your very generous artwork and it truly puts the icing on the cake. Our kids look forward to our magnets every trip---it's such a fabulous tradition!

If you can find time to squeeze us in, here are requests for our upcoming trip at the end of April:

LadyBBdayCruise41
Top: It’s my 7th birthday
Bottom: Hailey

LadyBElenaOfAvalorMH5
Left Ear: 2018
Right Ear: Hailey

LadyBMHSuper2
Left Ear: 2018
Right Ear: Zachary

LadyBCruiseMHPirate22
Left Ear: Disney Cruise Emblem
Right Ear: Scott

LadyBCruiseMH46
Left Ear: Natalie
Right Ear: Chillin’ on the Fantasy

Thanks so much,
Natalie

Hi LadyB - you have created designs for my past 2 cruises. We are leaving next Sat, Feb 3rd for WDW trip. If it's not too late, can you create a few magnets for me? Thank you so much for helping to make our upcoming vacation truly magical!

LadyBMHCheer101 - change colors to maroon and white

LadyBMHCheer201 - change colors to maroon and white.
Left ear - Anna

LadyBMHDisneyWorld5
Left Ear - Humphreys Family

LadyBMHDisneyWorld15
Left ear - Humphreys Family
Right ear - 2018

LadyBMHBelle6
Left ear - Naomi
Right ear - 2018

LadyBMHBelle2
Left ear - Anna
Right ear - 2018

Hello Lady B,
I love your artwork and you are so kind and generous to make these for families. It will certainly add a magical touch to the Disney experience for us. We are not sailing until June 16 but I wanted to give you plenty of time since you do this in your free time. (Again so nice of you!) This is our first cruise and we are sailing with another family so I have requests for both of us. Could you please make these for us? Thank you in advance.

CruiseMH126
Aly

CruiseMH129
Traci

CruisePortholeEar13
Disney Fantasy
Mike

CruisePortholeEar26
Disney Fantasy
Jessa

CruiseCastCay15
Our First Cruise

CruiseMH15
Dave & Sarah

CruiseMH10
Shane
Disney Fantasy

CruiseMH10
Claire
Disney Fantasy
Can you use the upside down duck image from CruiseMH8 instead though? If not, just use CruiseMH8 and personalize it Claire

Cruise MH10
Jack
Disney Fantasy
Can you use the Huey on the slide image from CruiseMH11 instead though? If not, just use CruiseMH11 and personalize it Jack

Hi Everyone, please be sure to read post one before making a request. I now require one month notice and I will be working in order of received. Due to my time restrictions, I am just unable to do any last minute requests. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi Lady B - I received my request. Thank you so much for taking your time and doing them on short notice. Not sure how to reply to that message so I am posting my BIG THANK YOU on here. Thank you again and again! I love everything! You are the sweetest! You did this for our last trip and again now........So many many thanx :)

April

Hi Lady B,
We sail in March.
We would appreciate 3 dis-signs:

LadyBStarCruise5 - (Left Ear)March 2018 (Right Ear) Disney Magic

LadyBCruiseMH126 - Disney Magic 2018

LadyBElenaOfAvalorMH2 - Alayna

Thank you so much for taking the time to create these beautiful designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts