LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Love your work Lady B and have requested from you before. I am requesting 2 Dis Signs:

LadyBCruiseLove58 Nancy & Phil 18th Anniversray June 10, 2018

LadyBCruiseMediterrian15 Our Mediterranean Cruise - Disney Magic The LOTTCUP Family
Barcelona, Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa and Cannes/Monte Carlo

Thank you so much for your help and time.

Lady B,

Could I please request the following designs:

LadyBFirstCruise19 - The Medina Family Disney Magic April 2018
LadyBMHMinion6 - R.J. Magic
LadyBMHFrozen60 - Bella Magic
LadyBMHPrincessGroup3 - Bella 2018
LadyBCruiseMHPirate80 - R.J.
LadyBToyStoryMH8 - Bella Magic
LadyBToyStoryMH7 - R.J. Magic
LadyBMHFrozen51 - Bella 2018
LadyBMHFrozen53 - R.J. 2018

Thank you very much!

Hi Everyone, please be sure to read post one before making a request. I now require one month notice and I will be working in order of received. Due to my time restrictions, I am just unable to do any last minute requests. Thanks for your understanding!

Oh, bummer. Totally understand. I guess that's what I get for waiting too late. :(

Hi LadyB--you ROCK!! My family is traveling on the Dream on April 2, 2018 for our VERY FIRST Disney Cruise and we couldn't be more excited!! You are incredible at designing and I so very much appreciate what you are doing for everyone! I am requesting these for 3 different rooms for my family. I know they will appreciate your hard work! I would love to have these by early March if possible! I would love the following designs: (please and THANK YOU!!)
Street Sign
1. Name to use - Hixson
2. List what street type to use - Ave
3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket - LadyBStreetSign20 (the one with minnie and mickey in front of ship)
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head - Disney Dream

Street Sign
1. Name to use - Sandling
2. List what street type to use - Ave
3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket - LadyBStreetSign20 (the one with minnie and mickey in front of ship)
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head - Disney Dream

LadyBCruiseMH21
Left ear - Nana
Right ear - 2018

LadyBCruiseMH21
Left ear - Gigi
Right ear - 2018

LadyBCruiseMH24
Left ear - Papa
Right ear - 2018

LadyBCruiseBanner1 24x6
The Hixson Family

LadyBCruiseMH37
Left ear - April 2018
Our 1st
Disney Cruise
Right ear - Disney Dream (same as shown)

LadyBCruiseMH62c
with 3 mini mickey heads as shown in LadyBCruiseMH62 (but with Disney Dream instead of Wonder)
Left - Todd
Right - Julia
bottom/middle - Mary-Knowles

LadyBCruiseMH90
Right ear - 2018

LadyBCruiseMH32
Mary-Knowles

LadyBCruiseMH90
Left ear - Disney Dream (as shown)
Right ear - 2018

LadyBCruiseMH113
Mary-Knowles

LadyBCruiseMH35
Mommy

LadyBCruiseMH36
Daddy

Name Fills:
1. Link to flickr sample -- LadyBClaraMickeyMinniePlutoGoofyNameFill2 -- https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35464208070/in/album-72157682931924052/
1. Name to use, please list in CAPS so I can copy and paste -- MARY-KNOWLES
2. Characters to use if different than sample -- Minnie Mouse
3. Colors to use if different than sample.
4. Border outline or no outline -- Yes to border outline please, just as shown!

Thank you very much!!
Julia Hixson

Hello! We love your designs, and would like to request some for our March 2nd cruise. If you cannot get all of these done, we would understand, as it looks like you get many requests.
We would like the following: (All as pictured, except for MH20--a pic of Donald if you are able to do that)

MH21 - Tracy (Mickey Heads - Minnie - no dates)
MH21 - Deede (Mickey Heads - Minnie - no dates)
MH23 - Deede (Mickey Heads - Daisy- no dates)
MH24 - Randy (Mickey Heads - Mickey - no dates)
MH20 - Nick (Mickey Heads - Goofy - no dates)
MH20 - Alex (Mickey Heads - Donald - no dates) (put Donald if you can, otherwise Goofy is OK)
MH18 - Alex (Mickey Heads - Chip & Dale- no dates)
MHStar51 - Nick (C3P0)
MHStar84 - Nick (Chewbacca)
MHStar30 - Alex (R2D2)
MHStar76 - Alex (Jedi w/ light saber)
MHStar116 - Randy (Darth Vader)
MHStar76 - Tracy (Jedi w/ light saber)
MHStar76 - Deede (Jedi w/ light saber)
Cruisebanner1 24x6 - The Powell Family (mickey & minnie on beach)
Cruisebanner1 24x6 - The Green Family (mickey & minnie on beach)
Cruisebanner3 24x6 - The Powell Family (Star wars banner)
Cruisebanner3 24x6 - The Green Family (Star wars banner)

Thank you so much!

Hi LadyB. Thank you so much for giving of your time and energy to help us make our doors look a little more magical. We are cruising on Feb 25th on the Wonder, so if the timeline is too tight don't worry about it. I have tried to follow your directions as closely as possible.

Sample: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35682894632/in/album-72157683407245063/

Name: Henry

Characters: Goofy

Colours: Same as sample

No Outline

Sample: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35682892352/in/album-72157683407245063/

Name: Catherine

Characters: Stitch

Colours: Same as Sample

No Outline

Sample: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35012508324/in/album-72157683316500574/

Name: Stephanie

Characters: Mickey and Friends

Colours: Same as sample

No Outline

Sample: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36995249461/in/album-72157688835810995/

Left ear: Disney Wonder

Right Ear: The Alexander Family

LadyB - you are the best!! We sail in a few months, and I would love to order 2 of your designs. By around the end of March if possible?

1. LadyBcruiseMarvelAtSea7, left ear: Nate
Right ear: Disney Magic as in your sample

2. LadyBcruiseMarvelAtSea5
Across the top: Rob, Deb and Nate

Along the Bottom: 4/29/18

Thanks in advance!!

You are so kind!!!

I would like

LadyBCruisemap8 (Star Wars)
Crispo Family
Port Canaveral -> Cozumel -> Grand Cayman -> Falmouth -> Castaway Cay
Disney Fantasy
April 14-21, 2018.

LadybCruisemap15 (DVC)
McDermott Family
Disney Fantasy
April 14-21, 2018.

Ladybcriusemap10
Napoleone Family
Disney Fantasy
April 14-21, 2018.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Hi Lady B, You have so many beautiful designs,:lovestruc it's hard to narrow it down to just 1 request, but I did:

LadyBMHGrad11
With Mickey wearing a dark purple cap and gown
One ear with: Class of 2018 (in dark purple)
The other ear with: Kyle (in dark purple)

(dark purple similar to the darker shade of the number 7 displayed in a different graphic: LadyBMHGrad14)

Thank would be perfect!

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your time and effort. A month or 2 is fine! :hug::goodvibes

LadyB,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful and magical designs that you made for our cruise!

They look amazing and my family will be so excited to see them on our doors!

I appreciate your time and effort!

Hi Lady B-

We are heading on our cruise in mid April. Would love to display two of your wonderful magnets!

1) LadyBCruiseSign10.... writing on bottom= The Biddles - April, 2018 (disney font in white) with the dcl Magic logo in corner
2) LadyBCruiseSign19.... writing in corner= The Biddle Family...underneath family name = 2012 *2014 *2016* 2018 (disney font in red w/white outline - same layout and font as sample)

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Hi! Your designs are great! I meant to order for our last cruise but ran out of time. This time around it’s tight also, but hoping you can do these for us. We sail on the Fantasy on February 10th, 2018. Wording needed per magnet is in bold.

LadyBMHStar87 (Rey ears) Emilia on right ear in white
LadyBMHStar76 (blue lightsaber Jedi ears) Evan on left ear in white
LadyBMHStar116 (darth Vader ears) Dad on left ear in white
LadyBMHStar56 (princess Leia ears) Mom on right ear in white

Those four can have Star Wars font

The last one is LadyBCruiseSign188. The only thing with this one is to remove Doc Mcstuffins from the characters in the front. Wording in Disney font should say:
The Elhyani Family
Veronica, Elan, Emilia and Evan
Disney Fantasy Star Wars at Sea February 2018

If you cannot remove Doc, then please do this one instead. LadyBCruiseSign195. February 10-17, 2018-Disney Fantasy Star Wars at Sea. The Elhyani Family

Thank you so much!
Veronica

Hi, we actually leave today so we don’t need these anymore. Next time I’ll make sure to request with plenty of time. Thanks foral the work you do for people here!

Hello LadyB!

Your work is amazing and you are so generous! I so appreciate your time and effort! :flower:

I have a couple of "straggler" requests that I was hoping you could do when you get the chance. We cruise this June.

Could these be done in jpeg format, please?

LadyBMHMinnie11
Juliana

LadyBMHP3
Ella

LadyBMHBelle8
Ella (No year, please)

LadyBMHAurora4
Megan

LadyBMHAriel7
Katie

LadyBMHAriel2
Evie

LadyBCruiseMH32
Jane

Thank you again so much!!!:earsboy:

May I please request 1 more? I just saw all of your beautiful love designs.

LadyBCruiseLove53

Left ear: Celebrating 15 Magical Years

Right ear: Rob & Deb

Under Mickey and Minnie:
May 3, 2018

Thank you

I am closing my thread. I just do not have the time anymore and I do not like to disappoint people when I am not able to complete their requests in time. I have enjoyed my time here and I really hope I can return once things settle down in my life. If you already have a request in as of 4pm Pacific time on 2/12/18, I will do my best to fulfill it in time for your trip. I am not taking any new requests at this time until further notice. Thanks for your understanding!

Oh, I am SOOOO disappointed. I had just finished selecting designs I was going to ask you to do for our June 23rd cruise. We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and my son and daughter-in-law celebrate their 14th. Do you have any recommendations for anyone else who can do door signs for us?
Your work is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!