Large party, low rates = Homes4U

Bon Bon

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Ta
I'm so sorry this is late but I have seen lots of threads on the Disney Resorts board looking for rooms that can hold 5 or more people. We went to Disney April 30-May 5, 2001. We had 9 people with us. This was the first time we stayed off property and I was really worried about it but I am glad we chose the house we did. We rented a home, 4 large bedrooms, 3 large bathrooms, large living room with double pull out sofa bed, large kitchen furnished with full size refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and microwave. There was a 2 car garage with a full size washer and dryer. There was a private, screened in pool through the sliding doors off the living room. The house could not have been more than a year old. Right around the corner was the Winn Dixie so we shopped as soon and we arrived and prepared all of our meals at home. It was 10 minutes from Disney World. And the cost? $119 PER NIGHT!! The house was absolutely beautiful and in a new development. Here is the site to check it out. http://www.homes4uu.com

It was so much like being at home. I could throw a load of laundry in at night, or in the morning before we left. The only drawback? The windows in the sliding glass door were so clean that my 6 year old daughter, while running out to the pool, ran right into the closed doors and got a lump on her head. We all tried not to laugh. We put a bandaid in the middle of the glass door for the rest of the trip.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail me! :)

Thanks for posting, Bon Bon. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

I, too, tried out a vacation home for the first time and was thrilled. I never thought that having so much privacy meant so much to me.

Thanks for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter