Last time modification

CocoHeart

Earning My Ears
Ok I think I have my plans finally *just* right.

End of November trip!
5 resort days

Sunday: arrival (check in, DS, resort hop, dinner)

Monday: EPCOT ( we weren’t planning on going here at all so I’m happy we can now! Will either sleep in this day or utilize skyliner for midday break)

Tuesday: Animal Kingdom: will spend all day here as it closes early! Early close will help us prep for our big day at MK the next.

Wednesday: Magic Kingdom. Hopefully we’d have saved our energy to go hard this day! Will probably also take midday breaks or midday ADR to rest

Thursday: Hollywood Studios. Another go hard day. Will use sky liner if we need to for breaks!

Friday: fly home!

I adjusted plans since at first we were doing a park on arrival day in order to have a whole rest day and I was feeling like it was a waste of a day. This way we can just take breaks as needed without jeopardizing a whole park day!

Ok I think I have my plans finally *just* right.

End of November trip!
5 resort days

Sunday: arrival (check in, DS, resort hop, dinner)

Monday: EPCOT ( we weren’t planning on going here at all so I’m happy we can now! Will either sleep in this day or utilize skyliner for midday break)

Tuesday: Animal Kingdom: will spend all day here as it closes early! Early close will help us prep for our big day at MK the next.

Wednesday: Magic Kingdom. Hopefully we’d have saved our energy to go hard this day! Will probably also take midday breaks or midday ADR to rest

Thursday: Hollywood Studios. Another go hard day. Will use sky liner if we need to for breaks!

Friday: fly home!

I adjusted plans since at first we were doing a park on arrival day in order to have a whole rest day and I was feeling like it was a waste of a day. This way we can just take breaks as needed without jeopardizing a whole park day!
I'm not sure where you are staying, but getting back and forth from MK to your hotel may be time-consuming. It's not just the time on the bus. It's walking through the park to get to the bus stop and waiting for the bus; when you get back to MK you will have to go through security and go through tapstyles again. The bus wait in both directions may be longer midday than at park opening. But maybe you have factored all of this in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter