Last train/bus ride you took?

The DME bus to the airport.
Does the MCO monorail count as a train? If so I guess that's the train lol.
That was in February.

I chaperoned a field trip at work today (7th grade...) so we took a school bus to and from Patriots Place. The last time I was on a train was back in April when I took the train into New York City.

Subway I took to work this morning at 8:20 AM, soon to be followed by the subway I'll take home from work around 5:15 PM.

Magic Express to the airport 3/5/18
I guess the last train would be the subway at the airport.

This morning. 5:55 a.m. train to Chicago, followed by 7:00 a.m. bus to the office. My commute sucks.

I'm walking to the train station in about an hour, followed by the 4:50 p.m. train home. Have I mentioned that my commute sucks?

This morning. 5:55 a.m. train to Chicago, followed by 7:00 a.m. bus to the office. My commute sucks.

I'm walking to the train station in about an hour, followed by the 4:50 p.m. train home. Have I mentioned that my commute sucks?
My is worse. I leave my house in my car at 6:20 and get to train station at 6:55. regional train leaves at 7:04 gets me downtown , when on time, at 8:25.. 8:32 or 8:43 subway to airport at 8:50 ish then 10 minutes bus ride to office. so I leave at 6:20 and roll in little at 9. repeat home.. leave at 4:30-4:45 get home at 7:30... but only 2 days a week, rest home office and off one day.. this year I am at taking later train at 8:04 and using the 1:30 train ride as office time as i get a nice spot with a table and can work... screw them.

My is worse. I leave my house in my car at 6:20 and get to train station at 6:55. regional train leaves at 7:04 gets me downtown , when on time, at 8:25.. 8:32 or 8:43 subway to airport at 8:50 ish then 10 minutes bus ride to office. so I leave at 6:20 and roll in little at 9. repeat home.. leave at 4:30-4:45 get home at 7:30... but only 2 days a week, rest home office and off one day.. this year I am at taking later train at 8:04 and using the 1:30 train ride as office time as i get a nice spot with a table and can work... screw them.

Ugh. My sympathies!

I went on a field trip with my class to Ronald Reagan Library in May. Thankfully it was a charter bus and not a school bus.

Not counting school field trips, I rode a city bus and the metro in DC last summer. The girls thought the metro was one of the best parts of the trip.

Took the train 2 towns over for an apoinment last Thursday. I think i took the bus to the same town to shop that same week on Tuesday, but it might have been Monday.

I love taking public transportation and figuring out how to get from here to there!

Last bus was 5/5 to NYC
Last train was 5/27 to NYC

The best was on 1/13 our train from Philly lost power at Newark International Airport around 10AM. We had to take the bus over to NYC and after a 2hr wait, we got the 12:30 bus. Got to Port Authority at 1:20, grabbed food, and made it to Hamilton at 1:55! Thankfully Amtrak refunded us the trip (plus the bus ticket!)

Next flights are Feb 2019 to Disneyland. We might be taking the train in to Hollywood for one of the days we’re out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter