Last train/bus ride you took?

Unfortunately no good public transportation options from my area to my place of employment. So except for going to one of the "big cities" nearby once in a while, no train/bus/subway for me. I think the last time was in March.

The only good thing is it makes taking WDW transportation a treat!

The day before yesterday, I rode a school bus to the park with my preschool class. We had park playtime, snack time and a graduation ceremony for the kids who are moving on to kindergarten next year. So now I get my summer vacation...but only a few days because summer school starts on Monday. And I signed up to work. Because I'm crazy. Actually because I want the extra money for our Disney/Universal trip in November, so I'll try to endure it.

Took the train from Libertyville, IL to Chicago last week. Great way to get around but I'd hate doing that every day for a commute to work.

A few weeks ago a shuttle bus from the Southwest terminal to the parking lot where our car was.

Bus: San Jose Airport to Santa Clara Caltrain Station.
Train: Santa Clara to San Francisco.

Both on Wednesday 6/13.

I took the trolley in New Orleans when we went in March. Does that count?

The last train was between Paris and Barcelona in 2015. We took subways that trip too.

Last Amtrak ride was round trip Hollywood to Orlando in March 2017 for my annual WDW trip.

Bus: DME to the MCO airport December 21.

Train: the train in MK on the same trip in December

Trains and buses are not a part of my regular transportation. Just cars.

Back in February I took the PATCO train from South Jersey to downtown Philly for the Eagles Super Bowl victory parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter