Late Fall 2020 Free Dining

Fryan08

Mouseketeer
Are there any rumors or any ideas that there will be any more dates announced for more free dining past what has already been released? We are planning a trip in December and we have always been lucky and have gotten free dining. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

TIA!!

Are there any rumors or any ideas that there will be any more dates announced for more free dining past what has already been released? We are planning a trip in December and we have always been lucky and have gotten free dining. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

TIA!!

Too early for those rumors. I think it was announced in June or July last year.

I'm sure they are also waiting to see how Coronavirus plays out for them too. They've already lost days in China, Japan, and Hong Kong. If they have to close in the U.S. too, there may not be any discounts for the end of the year in order to try to make up some lost revenue. However, they may have to do discounts to get people back to the parks too. Just have to wait and see.

I think its the opposite, that revenues are going to be down and they are going to give discounts to get people to go.

I'm gonna bet free dining is never gonna happen this year. Dining under the virus conditions is gonna take longer, be able to serve less people, and cost more, so much so that Disney is not gonna wanna encourage this deal.

Instead, I'd expect stay and play free deals...to make up for parks that may not be fully open or open full hours...or require guests to only be in 1/2 a day...

I'm gonna bet free dining is never gonna happen this year. Dining under the virus conditions is gonna take longer, be able to serve less people, and cost more, so much so that Disney is not gonna wanna encourage this deal.

Instead, I'd expect stay and play free deals...to make up for parks that may not be fully open or open full hours...or require guests to only be in 1/2 a day...
You may be right, but on the flip side, if Disney does open and this virus is still a huge threat by the fall, they might need to offer fd as a way to lure people in.

A recession, correction, what ever you call it, is/was due and I was expecting it to occur soon or in the next year. Never did I imagine an onset of one through a deadly virus. I believe Disney will have to roll out the red carpets for big discounts in order to get people to vacation in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!