Late Ticket Stress!

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all!

So we fly two weeks today and my Disney vouchers (for the gift card etc) still haven't arrived. I've called before and they told me I had to wait but today the answer was "yes they tried to post them out but there was a problem?!!".o_O

They are going to post them again today but, naturally, I have no faith! They said if they don't arrive in a week they will either email them to me or have them waiting at the resort for me. Has anyone ever received the tickets in either of these ways? If they can email them why don't they just do that to everyone? And i definitely don't want to get to the resort and find that they're not waiting for me!

My kingdom for a voucher!!

Sorry to hear of your lack of tickets. Hope they appear asap. I'm watching with interest. In the past I would say we have received ours about a month before we fly. We have just over 3 weeks to go for our next visit and so far nothing has materialised. Thanks for the heads up. Will be on it now (after DD's wedding this weekend :goodvibes)

Mrs TT

We don't fly for another 40 days and am already postbox hovering - I'll stand down. OP - I hope you get them :) Please let me know if you do.

Mine did not arrive from Disney at two weeks out - I got them today from WDTC 9 days before we check in to OKW
But only 5 days before we fly! as we are heading to Universal first

I did call up and they actually emailed me the accommodation and gift card voucher so I had these as a back up just incase.

Have they arrived now?

We didn't even get cards, we have to pick ours up at magic kingdom when we get there so ill probably be stressing hoping they are there!! :(

We didn't even get cards, we have to pick ours up at magic kingdom when we get there so ill probably be stressing hoping they are there!! :(
Who did you buy them from, you have a voucher to exchange?

Who did you buy them from, you have a voucher to exchange?

We bought them from TUI with our package holiday, they gave us a paper voucher I need to exchange at Disney world but it just seems like a big hassle I got MNSSHP tickets from a 3rd party and they sent me hard tickets for it >.<

We bought them from TUI with our package holiday, they gave us a paper voucher I need to exchange at Disney world but it just seems like a big hassle I got MNSSHP tickets from a 3rd party and they sent me hard tickets for it >.<

When I had to collect my AP one year, they just create it there and then, there was no waiting around for them searching through hundreds of envelopes for your name!

Ours arrived on Saturday with 3 weeks to go. DN's arrived just before us up in Thurso. Not had a chance to post before now - a bit busy with DD's wedding. :rotfl2:

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!