Laundry room at BLT?

E

eeyoresmom

Can't get the search to work. Will be checking into BLT in about 4 hours :cool1: Have a LV studio and two teens...Can someone please tell me where the laundry room is?

Sorry, cannot help with the laundry room question. Although it is our home resort I never used the laudry room.

Just wanted to say I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! Enjoy your trip!!

It's between the main lobby & Community Hall on the first floor. If you are in the lobby facing out the windows toward the pool you would go down the hallway to your right toward the South Tower elevators.

ETA: Wait, the map show it down toward the North elevators ?? :confused3 I;m sorry, I swore it was the other way.

It's between the main lobby & Community Hall on the first floor. If you are in the lobby facing out the windows toward the pool you would go down the hallway to your right toward the South Tower elevators.

ETA: Wait, the map show it down toward the North elevators ?? :confused3 I;m sorry, I swore it was the other way.

It is definitely down the hallway to the left as you enter the building...the opposite way from Community Hall.

Yes the laundry room is near the north elevator lobby. So if you take those elevators to the first floor the turn right from the elevator lobby and it's the first door on your right. Like the map shows.

IMG_0032.jpg

or coing to it from the lobby - it is left turn -

now some reason the other guests here are rude - so don't leave it - mind was actually taken out (before it was done) and someone else put there in - and left mind on the table....

this has never happened to me before - so was pretty mad!

have used the laundry at OKW, BWV, BCV, VWL, AKV SSR - and for this to happen at my home resort - well - if I use it again will stay with it.

if this happens again complaining to the management. Since heard with the new system they can tell who went in the room while I was gone.

really love BLT - especially the north side near the MK!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter