Laundry Room Locations

grlzmom

DIS Veteran
Hi, am booking a room for my parents on the Magic for next June and need to make sure it isnt close to the laundry rooms. (mom specifically wants away from laundry)

Can someone please tell me where the laundry rooms are located? I absolutely cant remember :) Yet I know I did plenty of wash on our last cruise.

Appreciate a reply.

Jeanne

On deck 6 the laundry room is across from 6596 if I remember right.

The book Passporter's Field Guide to Disney Cruise Lines gives you a map of the room locations and laundry facilities. You can hand pick your room based on the map!!! Our local library carries the book, but it's worth the purchase IMHO!:cool:

Check the locations of where the rooms are compared to the elevators as well. MIL/FIL booked a room right near the elevator and it was a very busy area, to say the least.
Another suggestion - make sure they aren't in a connecting room if they are traveling alone. We connected with unknowns and listened to much arguing with their children when they came in at night. Those doors aren't as thick as they look.

Kim

The Laundry Rooms are VERY VERY crowded on the last day at Sea! Just be forwarned! Also VERY VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all very much for the great info and replies.

I might just buy the passporter book too :)

Funny how we want to avoid the laundry area so much yet I seem to spend so much time there (7 kiddos).

We have booked all our rooms and my parents should be very pleased.

Thank you

Jeanne

Looking forward to

9/13 Western
6/5/04 Western

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter