Laundry

Denise W

Disney Veteran
Hi everyone. We have been on several cruise lines (Disney, NCL, Carnival, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean). We are currently booked on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Sea's repositioning cruise from Boston to Tampa at the end of October.

It is a 13 day cruise. Does anyone have experience on Royal Caribbean ships in laundry specials? Some lines offer specials during the cruise of cleaning all the clothes you can stuff in a laundry bag for one price, or something like that. I am trying to find out if my cruise might offer something like that, especially since this is a fairly long cruise.

Thanks for any information you can provide!

Denise

Denise, I've never used it but the Crown & Anchor discounts page lists a "$30 bag of Wash and Fold Laundry". I'm unsure of the bag size but the price is correct as of my sailing on Adventure last month.

I attached a snap of the document if you wish to reference.

Scan May 14, 2015, 8.36 AM.pdf (1 page).jpg
(1201) Receive $5 off a $30 bag
of Wash and Fold Laundry on 5 or
more nights

Scan May 14, 2015, 8.36 AM.jpg

If memory serves me...and I'll find out for sure in August...I don't think the bag is very large. Think along the lines of the plastic laundry bags you find hanging in hotel room closets.

Thank you both for this info. I guess I will plan to use it twice during the cruise, if the bag is that small!

Thanks again.

Denise

The bags are fairly small. They are flat paper ones that we were able to stuff about five thin shirts in and one pair of shorts.

We stuffed way more than that in a bag. We rolled super tight and stuffed a lot in. That bag felt like a solid rock when we were done with it. LOL

We were on the Freedom in March and took advantage of a laundry special. We're not Crown & Anchor members (it was our first RCCL cruise), but I think it was a similar deal. It was only offered one day on our cruise (I want to say Day 4 of 7) otherwise it was pay per piece. We managed to fit in 5 days' worth of underwear for 2 adults and 2 tweens, a couple of shirts, pj's, and a few other misc pieces. It didn't hold a ton, but we really crammed in what we could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter