LAX Hotel

PLUTO2

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving late into LAX and would like to stay in a hotel near the airport instead of driving in the dark. Does anyone know of a LAX hotel that has a complimentary shuttle and a car rental place onsite? TIA

If I were you, I would either call the airport and ask them, or you could probably call the airline you're flying with, and maybe they could help, or even just google LAX hotels. Good luck! :)
Katie

I just called a company called ARS (or something like that) and they can find a hotel for you. I have never used them before (or heard of them) but they seemed very helpful. I asked them several questions and the lady (Trisha) was very helpful at finding me a lot of hotel ideas (especially with my AAA rate specials!). The number is 1-800-680-0980. :thumbsup2

The Embassy Suites LAX is further away. The Marriott & Hilton are better choices.

Thanks Mary Jo, I didn't look at the locations on the map.

We are doing the same thing in Oct. arriving on a Friday night. If you are not a AAA member but know someone who is get the AAA California book. It has hotels with ratings, price ,description etc... including maps to show location. We need hotel stays at the beginning and end of our trip and this book is very helpful.

we are staying at the radison at LAX i cotacted them prior to booking and they have complamentry shuttle to and from the airport.we are stying there last night as we have an early international flight and dont want to get caught in the imfamous LA trafic.Think room for night was $135.00
Paul

You might want to try priceline for a hotel at LAX as well. Check out one of the bidding websites such as biddingfortravel so you can be an educated bidder, but business class hotels such as Westin and Sheraton at LAX routinely go for well under $85 (incl tax and fees). Most of these hotels will be able to assist you with a car rental or you can take the shuttle back to the airport to get to your preferred rental company. Good luck -- Suzanne

disneyaggie said:
I just called a company called ARS (or something like that) and they can find a hotel for you. I have never used them before (or heard of them) but they seemed very helpful. I asked them several questions and the lady (Trisha) was very helpful at finding me a lot of hotel ideas (especially with my AAA rate specials!). The number is 1-800-680-0980. :thumbsup2
Thank you :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter