LAX to Anaheim?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
Hi, I am planing to go to DL next year, we are staying of site and will be flying in to LAX. I don't drive and can anyone recommend as shuttle company, to get us from the airport to hotel. They will be two adults and 1 Child.

Prime Time Shuttle OR Supper Shuttle are great. I used Prime Time Shuttle.
I got my luggage, simply walked outside and a wonderful assistant for Prime Time Shuttle guided me to his area (okay, I probably would have gone to Super Shuttle's area, but he wanted my business, ha ha ha). He asked me where I was going....he then utilized his walkie talkie and we sat for 5 or so mintues and the van pulled up. We picked up some other people and then took off to Anaheim. I left my camera !!!! on the van and we called immediately upon entering my room (I took down the bus number and their phone number during the drive) and he returned. I gladly gave him $20. One way ride is $15 per person. I would gladly do this again.

i used super shuttle last week. it was $21 total (had a coupon, would have been $25). they were very nice & i didn't have to wait long to leave lax. and they gave me a 30 minute window for return pickup & they were right on time. didn't have to wait. for 2 adults & a child you're looking at about $60 roundtrip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter