Layout of RPH?

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
Are there any websites that show a layout of the RP? I'd like to know which buildings are which? If I ask for a pool view will that also give me a themepark view? Where are the restaurants in relation to each building? Which floors seem to be best? You get the picture. Ha, I guess I would like to too.

The Royal Pacific Resort is layed out like a 'Y', with the lobby being in the middle and each tower the three points of the letter. Now, imagine the three sections that are created between the points...one of them is the entrance bridge...now going clockwise, the next has the Wantillan (where the Saturday Night Luau is held) and behind that is the freeway, next would be the section with the pool and water taxi. To further complicate things, each arm further splits into another 'Y' at the end. Does that make any sense?

Tower One is physically closest to the park. Its far end looks right over the back side of Marvel Super Hero Island (this is cool...except that they start ride testing Hulk in the morning...and if you want to sleep in, you might find yourself awakened by the roar of the Hulk. But you do get to watch it run its circuit. My sister was amused for a while when the ride stopped with people in the train on the break run, and got to watch them get egressed from the train. Another side of this tower faces the pool and lagoon.

Tower Two is opposite of One...it is closest to the freeway, your choice of room view is the parking lot or the freeway. I would stay away from there.

Tower Three is closest for you to get to the water taxi in the morning, half of the rooms there face the pool, and then the park in the distance. The other side faces the freeway.

Jake's American Bar, Islands Dining Room, and The Orchid Court Lounge are located right in the middle near ther front desk along with Toko Gifts where you can buy soda, chips, etc. (There are no vending machines in the hotel).

Emeril's Tchoup Chop is located on the bottom floor at the far end of Tower Three right across from the Water taxi dock. On the way there you pass the larger gift shop Treasures of Bali, the game room, the Mariner's Club, and the Gymnasium.

Also, just FYI, you can tell your tower number etc from the room number. The first digit is the tower number, the second the floor, the third the room number. So, If you are in Room 1645...you are in Tower 1, 6th floor, room 45. If the number they say starts with a 2...well, you know.

Hello Yensid

We have a waterview room booked in July, I have no idea where the best place to be located would be. Can you help please?

Thank you Jessie:D

Where are the best rooms located? Also, does anyone have a description of the room types? The Loews site does not show much on this hotel. Thanks for any help!

Originally posted by jessie2
Hello Yensid

We have a waterview room booked in July, I have no idea where the best place to be located would be. Can you help please?

Thank you Jessie:D

I'd also like to know this info. if anyone could help. Thanks.:D

In my humble little opinion...

If the view isnt your primary concern, just try to get as close to the center (lobby) as you can. Here is why: ALL of the elevator banks are there. So, even if you have a room that looks right over the dock for the boats to the parks...you still will have to walk back to the center to go down the elevator. Tower Three will actually be closer from the elevator bank, but not enough difference to really make a huge difference. If you are near the center, you are set up no matter what tower you are in.

If I had to rank towers, I would put 3 first (even though rooms on the left side look toward I-4, 1 second, and then Tower 2.

But for me, I spend more time in the parks to worry about the view. It is usually dark when I make it to the room.

Fabulous info! We should have a thread for just Royal Pacific like the other 2 resorts have so this info will always be convenient for people wanting to know about RP.

Am staying there in Nov and just starting to really thinking about it. Snagged the entertainment rate and now planning the trip! Did want to know about which aprk of the hotel to stay in and now won't need to ask!

Jenn

If a person is at the end of one of the towers how long of a walk are we talking about? Is it similar to the HRH? I know at the end of a day the distances double...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter