• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier Cheese Soup "To Go" as Snack???

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
On past WDW trips I have been able to get Cheese Soup To-Go at Le Cellier (from the actual restaurant not the soup stand they sometimes set up in the winter months). This is without eating at a table in the restaurant. The CMs package it in a to-go container and bring it to the hostess stand with the breadsticks. I pay for it and am on my way.

What I am wondering is if you can get this as a Snack on the Dining Plan? Has anyone tried or asked about it? If not, can someone who is going shortly find out?

We ate there last week, and if I remember right it was $4.99, so I am guessing that you cannot, based on the "under $4 rule" for snack credits. My DH had it as his appitizer- yummy!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter