Leaving car at Copper Creek?

MickeyT

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to ask but thought this may be the best place due to not having to pay parking charges.

Splitting two DVC stays with a 5 Night Dream cruise. Yes. A Dream Vacation.. Copper Creek>Dream>BCV's. We have two friends doing same dates on stay and cruise. So question is can we leave our car at WDW and ride with them to Port? Should I speak to a Manager at the WL or check with Guest Service?

Just want to do the right thing.

Probably not. But if you do, since you won't be there on points at the time, expect to pay. It is probably cheaper to park at Port.

I'm just guessing, but since you aren't actually going to be "on property" while you're cruising, I doubt they'd allow you to leave your car, whether or not you'd be paying for parking. If Port Canaveral is anything like Galveston, cruise parking isn't cheap, but it isn't unreasonable, either...and in Galveston you get a discount by prepaying for parking prior to arrival through links on the Port of Galveston's website.

Another option may be leaving your car at one of the offsite long term parking areas near MCO.

Since you'll be at BCV on your return you might look into valet parking there while you are on your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter