• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LeCellier - another ?

michmouse

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of making a PS for LeCellier for dinner, however I was wondering if it is kid friendly. Last time I ate there I was on my honeymoon and I don't remember. My kids are DD's 6&4 and DS's 2&2.

Thanks - Michele

The CM's are great and so is food at LeCellier.The dining area light is a little dim and no characters to interact with little one's.I've seen many little ones in LeCellier and they seemed to be having good time with the parents and CM's seem to make a little extra effort to entertain them.All this said I think LeCellier would be fine for your children though they might enjoy a place with better lighting and a few characters to interact with.::yes:: :wave2:

Thanks for your response. We eat out quite a bit so my kids, most of the time, have great resturant manners. I just didn't want to show up and we are the only table with tons of kids.

Have seen lots of children in LeCellier,have a wonderful vacation.::yes:: :wave2:

I agree there are usually lots of kids and it is a very relaxed atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter