lenght of stay tickets?

pizzapazza

Earning My Ears
In wdw there is a ticket for the lenght of stay in a wdw resort, which give access to all the parks all time (ultim. hopper ticket).

Is there a ticket like that one for an Universal Hotel guest?

can I stay in a Univ. hotel, go during the day at seaworld and go the night in a univ.studio, or broadwalk?

tx

When we went to HRH on a "package deal" it included length of stay flex passes good for Universal, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Wet N Wild. I think the length of stay passes only come with "packages", but you can buy a flex pass for a designated number of days which will let you "hop" to all those parks in any given day.

There is an Orlando Flex Ticket which is good fror 14 days, which includes Universal, Sea World, IOA, and Wet n Wild.

No, you don't have to be a resort guest either for a Flex Ticket.

But is this mean that we can chance the park the same day? I mean, can we go in the moring at seaworld, in the afternoon at univ.studio's and in the evening again at seaworld?

thx :-)

the flex ticket allows hopping, and you don't have to pay the parking fee more than once. Wherever you went first, save the parking receipt and you are supposed to be able to park free at subsequent parks. I think the flex ticket is one of the greatest bargains in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter