Less than 30 days. Any suggestions for Father/son activities

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there are any special or fun activities that I can share with my 2 sons (ages 9 and 12). We’ve done a lot of the things when they were younger but they are a little more “mature” now, in their words. We’ll be staying at the AKL and will be there Saturday through Saturday. Also attending MNSSHP. TIA

Go get a dessert from Beaches and Cream if you haven't done so previously. Maybe you'll see my daughter working there!

A day at the waterpark. Take the bus over to Port Orleans Riverside and try the fishing.

My DH and DS had a great time fishing around Epcot. It is a little pricey, but neat.
My DS and I had fun at the Star Wars fireworks dessert party.

Just wondering if there are any special or fun activities that I can share with my 2 sons (ages 9 and 12). We’ve done a lot of the things when they were younger but they are a little more “mature” now, in their words. We’ll be staying at the AKL and will be there Saturday through Saturday. Also attending MNSSHP. TIA

They may still have the night vision goggles at AKL. Go on a fishing excursion around WDW. I think your 9 year old may be too young for the Wild Africa Trek, but there used to be another safari breakfast you could do when staying at AKL. Not sure if ADRs are still available. Get your haircut on Main Street if there are openings? Or, maybe a barber shop shave? Boat around WDW. Challenge them to a game of mini-golf - there are several courses on Disney property.

I find the lack of sharing Well a dole whips any where in these comments a little disturbing. Well not sharing a dole whip but eating them together at same time while relaxing and enjoying the views

A day at the waterpark. Take the bus over to Port Orleans Riverside and try the fishing.
We had 10 days together (2 sons, wife and daughter). I definitely had the most fun with my sons at Typhoon Lagoon compared to the other parks. Since my boys are teenagers, we also enjoyed the Matterhorn and a few other fast coasters. Not necessarily a father-son thing, but we also enjoyed Dole Whips together as we kicked back. Great memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!