Less than a week!!!

Mel4306

Earning My Ears
I’ve been counting down since booking my trip! And I can’t believe its a week away! Going with a friend from work, and her birthday falls during the time, and were going to Epcot, her favorite park. I’m trying to think of anything extra I can do to make her birthday just a little more magical:)

And I’m super excited to be attending MNSSHP for the first time EVER!!!! I can’t wait to meet my favorite character, Jack Skellington. YASSSSS

I’ve been counting down since booking my trip! And I can’t believe its a week away! Going with a friend from work, and her birthday falls during the time, and were going to Epcot, her favorite park. I’m trying to think of anything extra I can do to make her birthday just a little more magical:)

And I’m super excited to be attending MNSSHP for the first time EVER!!!! I can’t wait to meet my favorite character, Jack Skellington. YASSSSS
If you want, try and order a custom cake for your friend. Depending if you have ADR for restaurants at any resorts, you can order a cake and have it delivered. Even if you eat at park restaurants you can have a cake delivered depending on the restaurant. Check out the cake chatter thread over in the restaurants forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!