Let’s reschedule for 2021! Who’s in?

Rescheduled our May trip to January 2021 with 2 less people. Will shoot for next May (hopefully) next year for the whole bunch.

Last edited:
I would love to do an extra day (considering now we have over a year to save!) but I want to see what the packages look like when they come out. for us, we're keeping exactly what we had.... we're going to do the GF with a lagoon view (that was my must do) and the deluxe dining (my husband's must do) . I'll just be so happy when Disney releases the 2021 packages. I think it will help everyone's spirits. :cool1::cool1:
I called Disney international yesterday and officially transferred our our AKL stay to July 2021. We had the free dining package in July 2020 (booked in June 2019) and I asked about packages for 2021. The agent said to keep an eye on the website as they could be released at any time, and that they were put back for release a couple of weeks ago. I was advised to book with the DDP and was told that when the packages are released I would be able to amend the package without charge to include the free DDP. Has anyone else heard of this? it is very expensive for us when we pay for DDP and rely on free dining! Seems a it too good to be true that they will allow a change that is effectively reducing the cost??

I called Disney international yesterday and officially transferred our our AKL stay to July 2021. We had the free dining package in July 2020 (booked in June 2019) and I asked about packages for 2021. The agent said to keep an eye on the website as they could be released at any time, and that they were put back for release a couple of weeks ago. I was advised to book with the DDP and was told that when the packages are released I would be able to amend the package without charge to include the free DDP. Has anyone else heard of this? it is very expensive for us when we pay for DDP and rely on free dining! Seems a it too good to be true that they will allow a change that is effectively reducing the cost??

that's awesome, and I hope they release the packages here quick too....I think that's great that you're going to be able to do the free dining though. They must have the free dining packages already planned for the UK. And it doesn't surprise me that you can change the package without a fee...... last year we booked our room / tickets / Dxdining package and then the room discounts came out... .Disney applied the room discount and it took like $1700 off our total. So they will do it.... good for you though, it's something nice to look forward to !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter