Let’s Talk Mask Designs and Styles!

Agree that Disney appears to have adjusted the fit on the newer masks, which do run a bit larger than the older styles.
Has anyone bought an older style recently? Do those fit better now or are they still running rather small?
I bought the Baby Yoda mask for my friend recently and she said the Large fit and wasn’t loose. I saw a pic of her in it, and it seems to fit the same was as the older styles. So they seem the same.

What are everyone else's favorites and why?

I make my own - a simple pattern with three pleats. I like them because I can be creative with fabrics and can make the ear straps just the right length.

DH’s favorites are actually some that his work gave all their employees, though. They have a little more supported shape, instead of pleats, and he finds them the most comfortable. (I’m outside right now, but will try to look for the brand name later.)

Some of the new masks have now hit Disney stores. I also saw at least one new design in store that is not online.

If any local LA people are on the thread, this is the mask selection at the Culver City mall’s Disney store! They have all new fabric ones.

It’s hard to tell but they have Pizza Planet, Up, Cheshire Cat, Mickey Bar. There’s also newer designs of Minnie and Mickey.
7E7D0507-B04E-4CBB-863A-015AA5543512.jpeg

If any local LA people are on the thread, this is the mask selection at the Culver City mall’s Disney store! They have all new fabric ones.

It’s hard to tell but they have Pizza Planet, Up, Cheshire Cat, Mickey Bar. There’s also newer designs of Minnie and Mickey.
View attachment 532293
The Torrance store had these as well on Monday evening when I went. Sizes ranging from S-XL, but more stock of M/L from what I could see.

The Torrance store had these as well on Monday evening when I went. Sizes ranging from S-XL, but more stock of M/L from what I could see.
Good to know! These are new for this store. Since they are in an indoor mall they just reopened so they don’t have a ton of the new stuff yet. Hopefully soon they get more!

Century city had a big selection the last time I was there

Good to know! These are new for this store. Since they are in an indoor mall they just reopened so they don’t have a ton of the new stuff yet. Hopefully soon they get more!

Century city had a big selection the last time I was there
They mentioned they had gotten them in when they reopened when I was there Monday. I only bought the wdw mask.

Any sightings of these new masks at the parks yet? Might have to order the snack masks and pay for rush shipping so I can get it before we leave in a few weeks.

Any sightings of these new masks at the parks yet? Might have to order the snack masks and pay for rush shipping so I can get it before we leave in a few weeks.
Some of them have shown up at DLR at WoD and at the Disney stores in SoCal, so imagine that wdw should be getting them soon. There are also a few designs that are not online.

So yesterday I got my shipment from Disney. The box contained one package of two Christmas Minnie masks and a pin, neither of which I ordered, and none of the masks that I actually ordered. I called Disney. They were very gracious and told me to keep the Christmas masks and are sending UPS to pick up the pin for return. They are sending me the masks I ordered. I opened the Christmas masks, which are very cute, and they fit me perfectly. They are size Large. So for an average sized woman, I would recommend the Large.

So yesterday I got my shipment from Disney. The box contained one package of two Christmas Minnie masks and a pin, neither of which I ordered, and none of the masks that I actually ordered. I called Disney. They were very gracious and told me to keep the Christmas masks and are sending UPS to pick up the pin for return. They are sending me the masks I ordered. I opened the Christmas masks, which are very cute, and they fit me perfectly. They are size Large. So for an average sized woman, I would recommend the Large.
Glad that the masks fit and that you got some bonus holiday styles! Good for Shop Disney for straightening things out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter