Let's Chat!

MommyMeNDisney - I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope the three of you had a lovely day together and treated yourselves to (lots of) chocolate.

Thank you for the well wishes for my friend. He ended up being really sick that day and thus, cancelled our visit. I did get to see him later that week at his chemotherapy infusion. I'm grateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Jennasmommy - how are you and your family? I thought about you, when I heard of the recent floods in MS. Are you and your family ok?

We're all good! My oldest daughter's road was completely flooded, but it didn't come up to their house. My house is just behind the local high school's football, baseball, and girl's softball field. The football field was fine, but the other two fields were flooded--the water on the softball field was up to the dugout roof. The houses on my street were all fine. In one town just north of here, some rescue workers were in a boat to rescue some people, and the boat turned over. Another rescue team had to be called in to rescue them.

I'm so touched that you thought about us!

We're all good! My oldest daughter's road was completely flooded, but it didn't come up to their house. My house is just behind the local high school's football, baseball, and girl's softball field. The football field was fine, but the other two fields were flooded--the water on the softball field was up to the dugout roof. The houses on my street were all fine. In one town just north of here, some rescue workers were in a boat to rescue some people, and the boat turned over. Another rescue team had to be called in to rescue them.

I'm so touched that you thought about us!

I'm so glad you and your family are ok! I was in Sacramento recently. They were complaining about a drought. Send some of that water to them.

My toddler has ears, but he doesn't listen to his mommy!!!!

Me: DS, stay in the kitchen and play with your water table. Only pour the water in the table.

DS: brings a cup of water towards me and pours it on the couch.

Me: DS, stay in the kitchen and play with your water table. Only pour the water in the table.

DS: brings a cup of water in the living room, pours it into another cup and COMPLETELY misses the cup...water on the carpet.

DS: runs from the kitchen to the front door with a bowl of water in his hand...wasting water along the way, reaches the front door and pours the remaining water on the floor.

DS: brings a cup of water towards me, tries to give it to me, but wasted it on the throw I'm covering up with instead.

Me: Grrrrrrr!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to vent! Pray for my patience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!