Let's show our faith and our support

thepoohbear

Mouseketeer
Let's do this together. Light a candle in a window each night between 8 and 10. Let God's love and our nation's light shine brightly to guide us through this dark time. Spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors so that each night as we look outside we can see the flame of liberty shining brightly in each home and the warmth of God's love surrounding our homes.
May God bless and keep you all.

I PUT MY FLAG UP-LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE MORE UNITED AND BRAVE THAN THEY EVER THOUGHT.

Now is the time to set aside cultural diversity and be American first and only, no matter where your ancestors came from.

We went to a church service last night. The emotion was overwhelming!

Many parents, children and families will never again know the simple joys of life. I think the people on this board understand how to find magic and joy in their families and life in general.

Keep your family close and go overboard on the hugs. Lots of prayers and strength in our resolve.

I feel great sympathy to all victims and their family. This is one of the worst human act we have ever encountered. As Japanese, I would like to tell all of my friends who is posting and reading at this board. Not only myself, all Japanese pray will go with you guys.

Not only Americans, all human should unite together to overcome this.

fumipappa....thanks for your encouraging words.

I pray that the people of this great country do not treat all current U.S. residents of middle-Eastern heritage with fear, distrust or hatred. We've already made that humiliating mistake before in our history, to the Japanese-American citizens during WWII who were only guilty of having a heritage in common with a current enemy.

I've already heard such an incredible outpouring of hate, based on anger and fear. There is a big difference between justice and revenge.

Granny I agree with your comment about not being predjudice towards arab/islamic religion people. But make no mistake about this, there is and never will be any JUSTICE from this heinous atrocity. This is an act of war and should be viewed as that. There is no need for a trial for the largest murder in history. Innocent civilans were killed. Revenge is necessary.

The thought process of Justice has lead us to this horrific situation. The US has mishandled terrorism for too long. The time is now. To defend our way of life. We live in the greatest nation and some of its greatness has been taken away from us.

They have won the battle, but we must win the WAR!!!

I just wanted to say that my and my families thoughts are with you all.
Coming from Northern Ireland I can only start to imagine wht you are going through.

Jonny
:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter