Let's speculate about Polynesian some more!

How likely do you think the Polynesian tower will be part of a new/old association?

• 100% new association

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • 80% new association / 20% current association

Votes: 64 21.0%
  • 60% new association / 40% current association

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 40% new association / 60% current association

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 20% new association / 80% current association

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • 0% new association / 100% current association

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I searched but didn’t find mention of this anywhere, so I hope it’s not a duplicate report. I’m reading Bill Diercksen’s page in the Spring issue of Disney Files, and he makes reference to “a new tower at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.” Can’t get much more definite than that.
Yup!!

I’m wondering if they’ll name it seven Seas Lagoon Tower at Polynesian Resort, similar to the naming of Bay Lake Tower. That’s so many words.

I’m wondering if they’ll name it seven Seas Lagoon Tower at Polynesian Resort, similar to the naming of Bay Lake Tower. That’s so many words.
I really hope that’s not the name they go with. Like you said, it’s too long.

Even something as simple as “the aloha tower at PVB” would be good in my opinion. It’s short, fits the culture, and pays respect to where the spirit of aloha dinner show used to sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter