LGBT friendly bars for solo traveller at Springs and City Walk?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
I’m hopefully going to Disney World and Universal from the UK next September solo. I’m also a gay man so I was wondering is their a bar / club in Disney Springs and City Walk that is a favourite among LGBT community I could try out? One that has a good number of LGBT customers? No worries if not, I’d thought I’d ask just too see what’s out their :)

I asked this question on these forums during my first solo trip in fall 2017 and didn’t get much of an answer. There’s no conclusive LGBTQ hangout on property for CMs or guests.

What was effective was getting on Scruff (or your app of choice) and meeting up with other guests at the Pop Century pool bar. To use a random example...

I also met several gay groups at Horror Nights this way. Way better than doing the houses solo.

I asked this question on these forums during my first solo trip in fall 2017 and didn’t get much of an answer. There’s no conclusive LGBTQ hangout on property for CMs or guests.

What was effective was getting on Scruff (or your app of choice) and meeting up with other guests at the Pop Century pool bar. To use a random example...

I also met several gay groups at Horror Nights this way. Way better than doing the houses solo.
thanks for the suggestion on what to do

I find it odd that there is not even an inofficial location. Is this a sign that the LGBTQ community is doing something right, or something wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!