Liberty Tree Tavern question

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Are you able to order the Pilgrims feast for lunch. I don’t see it on the menu, but recall it being available by request. Thanks for your answers

I ate there last thanksgiving for lunch and I believe that was still an option. They had just changed the menu before we went.

It's right there on the menu on the Disney website. At the top.

We just had lunch there last Sunday... It was available then... I think it was around the 35 or 39 dollar mark... plus you can order ala cart, I had the fish and chips very good, DH had the burger and he was surprised how good it was, DGS had the mac and cheese, with apple slices. Our server was a bit scattered at first but overall did a good job..

If by Pilgrims Feast you mean the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, it's not on the menu any more. The Pilgrims' Platter is on the menu and that is the AYCTE with turkey, pot roast and pork roast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!