License Plates

charlielinda

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking of getting a custom license plate and wondering if any Disney fans out there have ideas for custom plates. I checked all the obvious ones and they been taken. Any ideas are welcome!

What state do you live in; if Florida or California they probably have all been taken.

Sometimes you need to be imaginative; for example, my Florida plate is F1GMENT since FIGMENT was already taken. Of course it is interesting that before I moved to Florida, my Virginia plate was F1GMENT, since FIGMENT was not available there.

We LOVE our license tag, it says

DSNYWRLD

People are always staring and pointing and telling us how neat it is:laughing: You can tell we LOVE WDW!!!

Also good are FANTASMC , OFF2DSNY , WELUVWDW .

I think you should go for it ~ it's fun and a great way to show how much you love WDW;)

I live here in Ohio and I'm thinking about getting something with Minnie in it because she's my favorite!!! So, just be creative by picking your fav movie, music, attraction,etc.:goodvibes

DH just got me one last week for my Birthday.....

it is O2BNWDW

Oh to be in Walt Disney World!

Moved this to the ThemeParks Community Board,.

Thanks!

Knox

Have you seen my car? :rotfl: I have almost that exact one only we can only have 7 characters so mine is OF2 DSNY

That's too funny:lmao: Love it :laughing: You can only have 7 letters? Well it still works great!

When we get a second car here is what our license tag is going to say...

DOOMBUGY

I love it. We bought a bumper sticker in the emporium in Jan. and I freaked out when I found it. It's black and says HAUNTED MANSION on the top and it looks like a real HM license plate that says DOOMBUGY and above it it says 999 Ghosts..., below it says WDW I think, anyway, it's great, always getting attention when I pull in somewhere ;)

Disney on the front and Disney on the back!

Mine says Dzney. The type of plate I chose can only have 5 characters. In Maine we have several types of plates to choose from making it easier to get what your want on your plate.

I moved to MARRY my Disney soul mate...so I got a license plate to fit the situation.

His nickname on the boards is AL, mine is WDW, we were married at WP on 10-10-07....

So my license plate is: AL WDW 7

(hi there, CF!!!)

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OOPSY! I'm on HIS computer and forgot to change my sign in!

Mine is "TINKLVR". I had someone take a picture of it because they wanted to send it to a friend whose wife goes by the nickname Tink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter